NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

For sale: 32-year-old Belgian Artist

Can pose for greeting card style photographs:

8bc8d23742.jpg

Quite useful for journeying to faraway exotic places. Also, Belgium. The Eenuh also comes equipped with a surprisingly in-depth knowledge of continental chocolate.

She can also squander countless amounts of money on owning all of the wrong property in Monopoly.

8bc8c43a70.jpg

(suddenly regret buying a house with this one. Not srs. Semi srs)

Also takes up all of the space on the sofa! If there is a space available, you can bet that she has her eye on it, if not her limbs!

8bc8b3d24f.jpg

However, can bake and make yummy treats provided that all ingredients are within reach:

8bc8850dcc.jpg

Apparently, she can even play games. Although, this wasn't quite what we had in mind:

8bc896df1a.jpg

This is more like it!

8bc8a61afe.jpg

Of course, this is all in jest and I wouldn't dream of selling her (yet). It is the 32nd birthday of the wonderful and photogenic, @Eenuh. Happy birthday and here is to many more years of fun and adventures along the way. :D

Happy Birthday Eenuh!

:D

profilepic697_13.gif

I hope yours and Jim's new house is a hive of celebrations today.

[/beejoke] :p Have a fantastic day!

Edited by S.C.G

Happy Birthday Eenuh. May you get all the presents in the world because you need it for putting up with Flink.

Congrats!

Have all the croque monsieur's and triple karmeliets in the world! : peace:

Thanks for the birthday messages (and to @Fierce_LiNk for making this thread... I think)!

Happy Birthday @Eenuh :)

Thank you! :)

32! Dat's like, well old.

Happy birthday though!

Please don't remind me. :(

Happy Birthday Eenuh!

:D

profilepic697_13.gif

I hope yours and Jim's new house is a hive of celebrations today.

[/beejoke] :p Have a fantastic day!

Haha thanks! The house is still a mess so not really a hive of anything... other than boxes. :P

Happy Birthday Eenuh. May you get all the presents in the world because you need it for putting up with Flink.

I did not see these presents... maybe they are still on their way! If anyone sees them, please send them to me. Because like Ashley says, I deserve them. All of them!

Congrats!

Have all the croque monsieur's and triple karmeliets in the world! : peace:

Thank you! Though I have to say I've not had a croque monsieur in years, and never had a karmeliet (don't really drink beer apart from kriek haha)! I am letting my countrymen down! :P

Day late and a dollar short, but happy birthday!

And I thought the U.K./EU had rules about selling people as property.... I mean even the US does.

Belated birthday Wishes! Eenuh, hope Flink properly spoilt you (especially after offering you up for sale! cheeky get your should be priceless to him)