NEurope

That size looks perfect for that room. You'd have to get a whole new tv unit or rearrange the room to fit the bigger size.

I love that unit you have on the left. :love:

Thanks! : peace:

We had some fun with that. Didn't think it was as big as it was till we got it in (that's what she said) so had to spend a small fortune on random shit to fill it. I love the horn thing top right the most, personally. :D

Haha @Aneres11 when I bought a 4k TV for work, the first thing I did was search youtube for 4k video and watch that same video ;) Makes you feel good about the purchase eh?

Haha @Aneres11 when I bought a 4k TV for work, the first thing I did was search youtube for 4k video and watch that same video ;) Makes you feel good about the purchase eh?

Haha it really does.

The jump from HD to 4K really was like going from SD to HD for me when I watched that vid. Not gonna lie, I watched it more times than I care to admit. Alone. As no one else really cared lol. :D

@Fierce_LiNk, did your TV come with x years warranty from Sony?

We haven't been able to register our tv on the Sony website yet due to an error. We'll be able to access the guarantee/warranty from there, I believe.

LIAR!!! . .

@Fierce_LiNk I just remembered, since you now have an HDR tv if you don't already own it you ought to check out Ratchet and Clank. And on PS4pro it does have higher resolution as well. But the HDR effects are really quite nice in a game that was already very colorful.

Bump for this thread!

Anyone with a PS4 (and a Sony Bravia tv or similar I guess), what settings do you use on your tv to get the best picture quality when gaming? We're trying to get Horizon to look its best, but for some reason we are struggling a bit. Not sure if it's our PS4 or the tv, but we just can't get it to look right.

What are the settings you tend to use? If you use any specific settings at all, that is. :P

I'm on HDMI 1 and when the TV and PS4(pro) switch to HDR mode most of the settings become locked. Like brightness becomes locked at max, and so do some color options I believe. Black levels can still be fiddled with though.

Bump for this thread!

Anyone with a PS4 (and a Sony Bravia tv or similar I guess), what settings do you use on your tv to get the best picture quality when gaming? We're trying to get Horizon to look its best, but for some reason we are struggling a bit. Not sure if it's our PS4 or the tv, but we just can't get it to look right.

What are the settings you tend to use? If you use any specific settings at all, that is. :P

A lot of TVs are set up ready to be displayed in a shop or something, usually with all kinds of odd options like fake HFR to make football look better or whatever. Have you tried looking online for suggestions for your specific model? There's usually some post on avforums.com or similar that will suggest an exact set of options, per TV and per application.

Edit: not the exact same model but might be a place to start:

https://www.avforums.com/review/sony-kd-43x8305c-x8305c-4k-tv-review.12081

Edited by Shorty