NEurope
Ronnie

Indie Games

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Amazing! Steamworld Dig 2, Golf Story and now this all in a matter of weeks. Crazy.

Yeah it's been an amazing few weeks of releases and it doesn't look like slowing anytime soon

£10.99 over here.

As much as I want this I'm not sure I can justify buying it at the moment. I'm too bogged down with other eShop games!

That's Axiom Verge, Earth Atlantis and Stardew Valley coming soon.  I'm probably going to wait until later for Sine Mora and Tiny Barbarian, as they are considerably more expensive than the others.

3 hours ago, dazzybee said:

10.99?!? Is it me or is this crazy cheap?!?

It's very cheap. Should hopefully sell well

Great news, don't really know much about the game but I'm a huge Animal Crossing fan so assuming it'll be right up my alley. I wasn't going to get it on launch but the price being £10.99 is definitely tempting me, but I have so many other games I need to play first. 

Stardew Valley is so great. Those of you that skipped it or otherwise missed out until now, you're going to really enjoy it.

I don't really play simulation games so I'll skip it but it's great that it's finally here!

On 9/27/2017 at 5:04 PM, Grazza said:

I really hope get some pinball games on Switch, although I'm not familiar with anything newer than Zen Pinball 2, so don't know what the best ones are now.

We're getting Senran Kagura: Peach Ball, so that's a start!

Your prayers have been heard. Amazon has a listing of Stern Pinball Arcade for Switch here. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stern-Pinball-Arcade-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B00LOSIKYK//ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=ninteneveryt-21&linkId=1e5f8e34511eb905cd8bd2828e7d2d53

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MindFreak said:

At last. 

Why no Zen pinball games? Find it bizarre they haven't released anything on switch. 

49 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

<Flame in the Flood trailer>

I'm not sure why this never interested me on Steam. Probably because it looked a lot different in early access.. It looks pretty good actually. And although I really love pixels, I welcome these fancy polygons.

Wow!!! Just so many games released for Switch, 3DS and PS4 this year. Its becoming a joke. I want to play the majority of them but I know that I will probably never play some due to time.

• Like 2

Not a fan of this at all. I can see what the developer is trying to go for ( a parody of Metal Gear Solid ) but the art style is ugly as sin. The guy who made this went from making this...

10.jpg

2013-06-05_00016.jpg

dust-an-elysian-tail-xbox-360-1345475788

dustshot2png-44030f_800w.png

...which was gorgeous and fantastic game to play, to what we are seeing in the trailer. Sad times. :( 

Stardew Valley has stormed the eShop charts.

In a matter of hours the port has reached number 1 across the world and left other releases in the dust

#1 in NA, UK, DE, NZ, AUS, Mexico, South Africa, etc
#3 in France because no localization, lol (still climbing though)
Not released in Japan yet despite the language being supported

The thirst for the game was real.

I was surprised yesterday to see no one playing it on my friends list bar nicktendo late at night. I'm looking forward to getting started this weekend.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Blade said:

Wow!!! Just so many games released for Switch, 3DS and PS4 this year. Its becoming a joke. I want to play the majority of them but I know that I will probably never play some due to time.

Thank God I still don't have the money for a Switch and sold my 3DS quite some time ago.

Even as a PS4 only guy right now, there's no way I can play/afford all the games coming out...it's ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dazzybee said:

I was surprised yesterday to see no one playing it on my friends list bar nicktendo late at night. I'm looking forward to getting started this weekend.

The more I read about it the more I think it's not for me. I'm not a fan of open ended games. I like a start, middle and end. I was reading this doesn't have an end goal, which I don't find appealing. Also, there seems to be an audio issue on the Switch version at the moment. A few people on Gaf have mentioned how they are hearing a distracting crackling sound when playing the game. No doubt it will get a patch to sort it out.

3 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Thank God I still don't have the money for a Switch and sold my 3DS quite some time ago.

Even as a PS4 only guy right now, there's no way I can play/afford all the games coming out...it's ridiculous.

Yeah, i'm at that point with my PS4 where I look at my backlog in an attempt to start something but then become paralyzed due to the choice on offer and then just end up playing nothing. :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1