NEurope
Ronnie

Indie Games

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I wonder how long everyone's list is getting.....

lpq78A.jpg

Haven't started any of the above yet...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

It's Wayforward. More often than not those guys have my money.

To be honest, the trailer was all that was needed to convince me, but the details make it sound even more amazing. The way when you die, you become your own enemy. Not unlike Zombie for the WiiU, except with all your skill upgrades. I suspect it'll feel like everytime you die, you spawn an SA-X.

I wonder how long everyone's list is getting.....

<sigh>

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

lpq78A.jpg

Haven't started any of the above yet...

Haha. That eShop list. :D I imagine mine and everyone else's will be very similar.

Looks like Oxenfree will be released on Switch next month. The NA eShop page has popped up and got the game slated for 6th October.

Okay, STOP, just stop for one bloody moment will you!! This is getting ridiculous. Just a couple of weeks will do!!!!!!

In other news Zen have hinted they FX3 is coming to switch, godI really hope so, and I really really really hope they can read our wii u purchases like the other version.... I bought so many bloody tables....

21 minutes ago, dazzybee said:

In other news Zen have hinted they FX3 is coming to switch, godI really hope so, and I really really really hope they can read our wii u purchases like the other version.... I bought so many bloody tables....

Pinball on Switch? :blank:

If portrait mode is confirmed then I'm in. :D

I've always thought that Pinball games would be better represented on a vertical monitor, now I'm in the position to try such things out, it would be nice if there was an option. :)

Searching around though, it seems like a more common feature on the PC versions and only then if the developer bothers, which is a shame because according to a lot of them, it's an easy thing to add support for... I know it's still probably considered a niche thing but it really adds to certain game genres; namely shmups and presumably Pinball.

And at the very least if it was supported on Switch then at least every owner would be able to experience it in portrait mode at the very least while playing in table top orientation with something to prop the screen up, like that wonderful and inexpensive Hori stand. ;)

• Like 1

I don't really like Zen Pinball all that much, but I'd love to see The Pinball Arcade come to Switch!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

I don't really like Zen Pinball all that much, but I'd love to see The Pinball Arcade come to Switch!

This... that's why I was talking more generally about the prospect of Pinball games on the Switch. ;)

If I could choose then I would love The Pinball Arcade on Switch even though I've got both seasons on the PS4... if there was a combined physical release complete with additional extras such as some Nintendo themed tables and Portrait/Cabinet mode from day one then I would be so in for this. :D

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

This... that's why I was talking more generally about the prospect of Pinball games on the Switch. ;)

If I could choose then I would love The Pinball Arcade on Switch even though I've got both seasons on the PS4... if there was a combined physical release complete with additional extras such as some Nintendo themed tables and Portrait/Cabinet mode from day one then I would be so in for this. :D

There is actually an officially licensed Gottlieb SMB pinball machine!

maxresdefault.jpg

With Nintendo licensing their Arcade games to Hamster, I don't see why it would be impossible for them to do the same here...

Would be an awesome little exclusive for Nintendo owners (and a great way for making up for the fact that the Wii U and 3DS versions of TPA that were promised never ended up getting released!)

Edited by Dcubed
  • Like 1

I really hope get some pinball games on Switch, although I'm not familiar with anything newer than Zen Pinball 2, so don't know what the best ones are now.

We're getting Senran Kagura: Peach Ball, so that's a start!

20 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

giphy.gif

This is how I feel...there a so many games I want to buy. :(

27 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

giphy.gif

Tell me about it. Just a couple of weeks off for Switch owners would be nice!!

4 minutes ago, gmac said:

Out this Thursday!

Amazing! Steamworld Dig 2, Golf Story and now this all in a matter of weeks. Crazy.

• Like 1