N-Europe

Official Band-Pimping Thread

zatoichi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to prophecies of war and laughed as soon as he started singing. It's a bit too.. posy that one..

That stigmata one was ok, but the voice still gets to me.. it's like i've heard it before, many times.>

The intro to riding the wings is good. I think that was the best song but the vocalist needs firing imo

Ok band, new vocalist!

sounds a bit cheesy to me :P nice guitar work tho, cant comment on vocals tho since i know nothing about singing :P seems to be a bit high tho if i had to say something, could do to either be quieter or sung in a lower key (not sure if thats the right word)

I think the vocals could be worked on but they aren't terrible or anything. I was reminded of Slayer actually, in some parts by the vocals. I was never much a fan of Slayers vocals but, well, Slayer :P

Otherwise, its all rather awesome.

what the christ, as someone who listens to a lot of this kinda music, i'm wondering what the hell guys are thinking, the vocalist is fine for it. in fact, he's pretty good. Kinda makes me think of an Ozzy/Metallica mix, with a bit of Dream Theater.

E: i'm commenting on riding the wings at the moment.

E^2: Loving the intro to Stigmata, and the vocals are fine for it, more Slayer'ish as Rizz said.