NEurope
Serebii

Fire Emblem Heroes (Android/iOS)

I've never heard of any of these characters, but imma vote anyway.

Well, don't bother looking for Kellam, you'll never find him.

NoA have shown the results of the voting so far.

C3DvTpNWIAA-6WO.jpg

C3DvT6zXUAIKz2N.jpg

My favourite version of Ike and my boy Roy doing the business! Happy that Donnel has made the top 10 as well. He so has to be a character in FE Warriors. :D

My choices so far have been...

1. Roy

2. Soren

3. Titania

4. Shinon

5. Vaike

6. Donnel

7. Ike (PoR)

8. Volke

I'm very pleased to see Lyn and Hector up there :grin: And what a pleasant surprise, to see 4 Sacred Stones characters on the list. Also, Ike's popularity is immense, he's splitting votes with himself and he still occupies two spots in the Top 5!

Roy's there due to Smash Bros alone. Let's face it, he's the one Binding Blade character there, and he's bland as heck in his home game :heh: I do hope it makes IS at least consider a FE6 remake/re-release, though!

Very disappointed to not see a single Laguz :hmm: Nor Elincia and Jill, for that matter. At least Nephenee's there.

Biggest wtf is Dorcas. Like, whut? Why him, of all people?

Roy's there due to Smash Bros alone. Let's face it, he's the one Binding Blade character there, and he's bland as heck in his home game :heh: I do hope it makes IS at least consider a FE6 remake/re-release, though!

The power/pull of Super Smash Bros Melee is shown right here. :D

Ike and Marth being listed twice is so dumb. Might as well go ahead and list their Smash appearances as separate characters while you're at it :p

The power/pull of Super Smash Bros Melee is shown right here. :D

Wow, way to snub Smash 4 there.

Smash 4 Roy > Melee 'I wanna be the Marth' Roy

Smash 4 sucked compared to Melee, so yeah, I'm gonna snub that inferior version of the game.

Smash 4 sucked compared to Melee, so yeah, I'm gonna snub that inferior version of the game.

166.gif

Glad you agree.

Just had to get that last word in, huh? You're starting to get predictable.

Great news. It will be another test to see how well my phone will run a game. :D

I'm wondering if it would be best to just buy a half decent, yet cheap, android tablet purely for my Nintendo mobile purchases. I may look into it...

I've got a 7" Galaxy Tab 4. They're a really nice way to have some gaming, music and light web browsing. Over the past year, I've been playing the Dragon Quests on Android - very enjoyable, and it has given me the chance to play I-III.

Game's out. Getting an error trying to download the extra app data though so it's probably under load.

Edit: Got it downloaded, might just be work:s wifi.

Edited by Ike

Game's out. Getting an error trying to download the extra app data though so it's probably under load.

Edit: Got it downloaded, might just be work:s wifi.

I got an error as well. Tried again at 9 something, it worked. I did the first two introduction stages, then got another download which failed again :(

lol. Smash 4.

My code is 5182849803. Already got 2 friend requests from some random Japanese players/bots.

My code is 2902618615

Since I'm still getting to grips with the game, I'll post my full thoughts later.

My code is 5182849803. Already got 2 friend requests from some random Japanese players/bots.

My code is 2902618615

Since I'm still getting to grips with the game, I'll post my full thoughts later.

Mine is 7039851614.

Added you all.

Mine lengthy piece of code is: 738 554 3960

My code is: 5453505603. Will add you all!

Right now I am quite enjoying this. Although the one thing that I don't enjoy is that your characters can die but are revived after a match. Not really the true FE thrill!

Btw: how are you spending your orbs? Right now I used one to upgrade my castle (+20xp which sounds like a good deal). And spent 20 on 5 new heroes (got all 5 in one set of stones). But this feels very pricey. It got me an OP Takumi though (unfortunately not Lyn)!

My code is: 5453505603. Will add you all!

Right now I am quite enjoying this. Although the one thing that I don't enjoy is that your characters can die but are revived after a match. Not really the true FE thrill!

Btw: how are you spending your orbs? Right now I used one to upgrade my castle (+20xp which sounds like a good deal). And spent 20 on 5 new heroes (got all 5 in one set of stones). But this feels very pricey. It got me an OP Takumi though (unfortunately not Lyn)!

I did the same and used 1 on upgrading the castle for the EXP boost. The rest went on summons, I got a 5* Tiki last night, she's litterally a dragon beast. Also got a 4* Ceada, who for some reason is a sword user?

If you have a MyNintendo account linked you can get 10 orbs for free.