NEurope
Serebii

Fire Emblem Heroes (Android/iOS)

I certainly want one of the Elibe characters (Ninian, Karel or Jaffar would be peachy)

Got Jaffar! :yay: And by sheer coincidence, the pull he came in also had a 4-star Nino! (But since I already have one, and one with a better Nature at that, I'll just sacrifice her for the skills, or something)

Got Jaffar! :yay: And by sheer coincidence, the pull he came in also had a 4-star Nino! (But since I already have one, and one with a better Nature at that, I'll just sacrifice her for the skills, or something)

Congrats! (And pfft, that was clearly no coincidence.)

I've run into a small problem while training my Jaffar and Nino, though - Jaffar slaughters everything and leaves next to no exp for anyone else!

Like, I know you want to protect Nino, but at least give her the chance to grow a bit stronger too! :heh:

-edit-

tumblr_on9tqp9obF1s2z9vko1_1280.png

Edited by FireMeowth

I got proper trolled by the Princess banner they had a week or two ago. I'm pretty sure I only got male characters from it. I did get Takumi though so I can't be too mad.

I just want Lucina or Lyn. :weep:

None of my units are strong enough for the Grand Hero Battles, probably because I swap them out all the time. Kinda sucks missing out.

I've only started this fairly recently and i'm not sure who/what constitutes a good character

My current team is

Tharja 4 star Lvl16 Red Ranged Spell

Tiki 5 star Lvl15 Red Close Quarters Dragon

Camilla 4 star Lvl 17 Green Close Quarters Axe

[Reinhardt 5 star Lvl 15] Blue Ranged Spell

[Nowi 4 Star Lvl26] (has a defence buff) Blue Close Quarters Dragon

I swap Nowi and Reinhardt around as Nowi is good defensively, but Reinhardt seems to be better offensively as a spell caster and can counter

I've gathered to use the higher star characters, but other than that i don't know does ranged work well over close quarters? (mainly for Reinhardt/Nowi) and should i find a healer to replace them?

Friend ID 8455343141

And now I pulled Ninian :bouncy: Time to build that Dragon team!

I got proper trolled by the Princess banner they had a week or two ago. I'm pretty sure I only got male characters from it. I did get Takumi though so I can't be too mad.

I just want Lucina or Lyn. :weep:

None of my units are strong enough for the Grand Hero Battles, probably because I swap them out all the time. Kinda sucks missing out.

I feel your pain :hmm: I didn't get anything worthwhile in that banner.

I've only started this fairly recently and i'm not sure who/what constitutes a good character

My current team is

Tharja 4 star Lvl16 Red Ranged Spell

Tiki 5 star Lvl15 Red Close Quarters Dragon

Camilla 4 star Lvl 17 Green Close Quarters Axe

[Reinhardt 5 star Lvl 15] Blue Ranged Spell

[Nowi 4 Star Lvl26] (has a defence buff) Blue Close Quarters Dragon

I swap Nowi and Reinhardt around as Nowi is good defensively, but Reinhardt seems to be better offensively as a spell caster and can counter

I've gathered to use the higher star characters, but other than that i don't know does ranged work well over close quarters? (mainly for Reinhardt/Nowi) and should i find a healer to replace them?

Friend ID 8455343141

Well, I see you have a pretty worthwhile party already! It took me forever to draw my first 5-star (and I'm so envious of your Reinhardt right now :heh:)

As of right now, you're exploring the main game and discovering the intricacies of the system, so the current team you have works fine. It has good coverage, and seems to gel well. A few general tips:

-Right now you have three slots with magical offence (the dragons are magical), and only Camilla is physical. That works just fine, mind you (one of my best teams is the same), but if you find yourself facing Pegasus Knights (they tend to have high resistance), make sure to use Camilla wisely, don't go losing her to some arrow;

-Nowi and Tiki occupy roughly the same role (they're both very bulky tanks), but Nowi has better synergy with Tharja: Rally Defense actually improves Tharja's attack as well! (This is a quirk of Tharja's weapon)

-I don't advise having a single permanent team, either. Switching out Reinhardt and Nowi according to situation is a fine approach;

-Generally speaking, I advise using characters you enjoy. A lot of people managed to get mileage of quite a few characters supposed to be average. As an example, I just completed a difficult quest thanks to Jakob, an average ninja that I chose to train of my own accord, and just so happened to have the right tools to win it where others failed. Sharena also turned out to be a diamond in the rough, definitely worth training and promoting;

-On that note, I also advise training up a variety of heroes when you have the chance, even if they're just 3-stars. You never know when a specific unit/skillset turns out to be instrumental for a monthly quest or a Grand Hero Battle.

Spring Event had started. I need Lucina even more now.

I got Chrom. :weep:

I can die a happy man now. Or at least until Summer Lucina.

Screenshot_20170401-135918.png

I was on the fence about this Spring focus, but since I've been pulling at least one hero per focus, I tried anyway... and got the worst summon I've ever had since getting the app (all 3-star versions of the worst characters in the game. Even their skills are barely worth it).

I'm taking it as a sign that I'm better off waiting for the next focus.

The bunnies are tempting (especially Chrom and Lucina)... but I'm steeling myself and waiting for ♯FE characters again!

...Well, there is of course one more character that'll definitely make me spend some orbs - I need to get a Lugh when they add him, to complete the family!

(maybe I'll save up feathers for a 5-Star Raigh once Nino's been upgraded... cause that definitely sounds like a worthwhile investment... :heh:)

Am I the only one who finds Michalis absolutely hilarious?

131.png

He also says "Don't touch me!" every time I select him for a move :laughing:

...Well, there is of course one more character that'll definitely make me spend some orbs - I need to get a Lugh when they add him, to complete the family!

(maybe I'll save up feathers for a 5-Star Raigh once Nino's been upgraded... cause that definitely sounds like a worthwhile investment... :heh:)

Raigh was among that terrible pull :heh: He just sucks as a unit (aside from a few good skills), and I don't like his edgy teen tendencies, either. Lugh is much friendlier, I hope they add him at one point (as a Green Mage as well?)

Also, apparently Kaiji Tang (voice actor of Narcian and Odin) decided to do an impromptu support conversation between the two. I hope he voices more characters!

Edited by Jonnas

So the second Voting Gauntlet has started... and boy, picking a team was way more difficult than last time.

I guess Camilla's gonna beat everybody easily through the power of boobs, but meh, I'm not a big fan.

I ended up picking Team Cordelia - my friend had already picked her, and my 5-Star Cordelia has been helping me from day 1 in Heroes. Guess I'll have to pick again for the final round. :heh:

(she's also the only unit from the gauntlet that I have aside from the free Subaki, but I don't really care too much about that - I don't invest enough time in the game to rank very high anyways, haha)

I was torn between Cordelia and Palla (I have both, and both are very good units), but decided to go with Cordelia since I actually know her from Awakening, now. I'll use my flags when she faces Camilla: better chance of getting a good ranking :heh:

After that, we'll see. I might go for Minerva.

I guess Camilla's gonna beat everybody easily through the power of boobs, but meh, I'm not a big fan.

I'm glad it's not just me who isn't a fan of Camilla.

I got a much higher rank than expected in the first round. I guess that's what it's like when you're not on the most popular team. :heh:

Would've had enough feathers to 5-Star my Nino even without the 5'000 from the twitter quiz. Now to train her back up to level 40...

EDIT:

The final round has started... and I joined Team Camilla for easy victory feathers ahahahaaa I'm so weak.

...Then again I'm not really a Minerva fan either so I don't feel too bad about it.

Edited by FireMeowth

Shadows of Valentia characters will arrive on Saturday morning (EDIT: Friday morning, actually. Sorry), along with a new Xenologue. So save your orbs and prepare your ears for some groovy Gaiden music.

It will be 4 characters from Alm's route to start with. I'm assuming we will eventually see 4 characters from Celica's route two weeks later.

Edited by Jonnas

Not bad for my first pull from the new banner.

feh.png

I really like Clair and Faye's designs so I'm glad I pulled Faye at least on the first try.

Did, like, 4 pulls. Still no Echoes character :hmm: And they all seem pretty good, too.

Yeah, I seem to have used up all my luck. I'm trying to avoid paying for orbs, I always wondered how people could spend so much on mobile games, you often hear about people spending thousands on IAP. Now I understand.

I need some tips on leveling, I always hit a wall around level 20. Is it just a case of playing the story levels?

Yeah, I seem to have used up all my luck. I'm trying to avoid paying for orbs, I always wondered how people could spend so much on mobile games, you often hear about people spending thousands on IAP. Now I understand.

I need some tips on leveling, I always hit a wall around level 20. Is it just a case of playing the story levels?

You mean the Training Tower, right? Because the Story maps suck for levelling up.

It depends on who is it that you're levelling, but a healer helps wonders. Also, units that counter whoever that unit's weak against (does this unit have a low attack? Bring a mage to deal with enemy armours). Alternatively, if you don't like the enemy setup you see (say, if you're training Subaki and you come across a floor filled with green tomes), you can enter the ground floor and exit immediately. The setup will reset.

He's finally here...

The Path of Radiance banner will open tomorrow. And boy, do I want that Titania.

Just got a Hector from the new banner!

And now, so did I :bouncy: Finally, my favourite Lord! And I already have 5-star Lyn and Eliwood, too! The gang's finally together again!

And now, so did I :bouncy: Finally, my favourite Lord! And I already have 5-star Lyn and Eliwood, too! The gang's finally together again!

I've got Eliwood, but no Lyn. Probably she's one of my most wanted units. Hopefully they'll do a focus banner with her in soon.

Speaking of Eliwood, his artwork is terrible.

I've got Eliwood, but no Lyn. Probably she's one of my most wanted units. Hopefully they'll do a focus banner with her in soon.

Speaking of Eliwood, his artwork is terrible.

I'm glad someone mentioned that. It truly is disgusting. Poor Eliwood.

Some of the artwork in this game is really nice, and then 5 minutes later, you could find something that cancels out all that nice.

Guess it can't be helped when all sorts of different people do art for loads of characters. No consistency.