NEurope
Serebii

Fire Emblem Heroes (Android/iOS)

The Valentine's Heroes are all pretty great, but I'm not really too interested in getting any of them except Eliwood. And we're getting him for freeeee~

Sooo instead I quickly spent hundreds of orbs on the Sacred Memories focus before it disappeared, and I got both Myrrh and the new Eirika - as well as a 5 star old Eirika! Now that I have three of his sisters, there's no way Ephraim can stay away much longer, right? That's totally how it works.

Ks9DW8t.png

Please... I can't make Ephraim's Sister Harem Team with no Ephraim... :cry:

Also, Tap Battle was a lot of fun, even if Casual/Normal was almost condescendingly easy apart from the last couple of stages. But that's good too, of course, for those that aren't as amazing at rhythm games as me.

Spoiler

I'm so glad I had Jaffar as my lead unit on Floors 96-100... Seeing him rush excitedly into the hot springs may have been the most OOC thing I've ever seen in my entire life. And then Nino joined him and they were both so happy and I was just as happy and it was all just wonderful. Also I think Cordelia drowned her pegasus.

Hopefully it'll be a monthly event. :D

Edited by FireMeowth
  • Haha 1

On 12/02/2018 at 8:13 PM, FireMeowth said:

Also, Tap Battle was a lot of fun, even if Casual/Normal was almost condescendingly easy apart from the last couple of stages. But that's good too, of course, for those that aren't as amazing at rhythm games as me.

Labyrinth of Mists ending (Reveal hidden contents)

I'm so glad I had Jaffar as my lead unit on Floors 96-100... Seeing him rush excitedly into the hot springs may have been the most OOC thing I've ever seen in my entire life. And then Nino joined him and they were both so happy and I was just as happy and it was all just wonderful. Also I think Cordelia drowned her pegasus.

Hopefully it'll be a monthly event. :D

Spoiler

When I beat that last level, I had an all-horse team. Camus, Xander (supporting each other), Eliwood and Titania (also supporting each other because I ship them). The supported pairs just chatted amongst themselves while their horses were drowning. Simply marvelous :laughing:

Edited by Jonnas
  • Haha 1

500px-Full_Portrait_Lyn_(Love_Abounds).p

Guess who got her? :bouncy: She's got a crap nature (+Res/-Spd), but I don't care. Woohoo!

Not sure if I'll keep pulling for Hector, now. I guess it depends on the next banner.

• Like 1

Jealous, kept getting Arthurs. :( I hate him so much.

Anyone else find it kinda unnerving that characters know what happens to them in other games, both Eliwood and hector referenced events in Binding Blade.

Got Lyn after I got to around 4% pity rate from sniping blues and a few greens. +spd/-def.

A new rather interesting banner has started.

Funnily enough, I got Eirika from the last banner from my free summon. All those wasted orbs... She's +hp/-atk sadly.

• Like 1

My luck with the "Fallen" banner was really weird. The first pull gave me a 5-star Camilla (my first Camilla, despite playing since launch), the second pull gave me a 5-star Seth... and Hardin. Then I went back to the Valentine's banner to snipe for greens and got a 5-star Titania.

I legit don't know whether I should try to snipe for Hector or Celica at this point. I don't know what RNGJesus is telling me with these pulls!

New Easter banner starts tomorrow.

I got F!Morgan, but no M!Morgan or Chrome sadly.

Hah, actually pulled a focus unit with my free summon. Was hoping for Kana, but didn't get any green orbs, so I pulled on a colourless orb and got Hinoka.

Got Legendary Lyn, so now I can have a full Lyn Emblem team. :p Not really sure what skills to give her though.

• Like 1

What a coincidence, I just got her too :) Went through 100+ orbs (good thing I was saving up), but it was worth it. She's +Atk/-Def, too.

Her base kit looks good enough, though Desperation kinda sticks out (everything else seems to indicate she's better suited for countering). Maybe I'll find it useful, but if I don't, Vantage could work as a replacement.

EDIT: Oh, she's missing a Special Move. Draconic Aura would be my first choice, but Moonbow/Luna could also work for her.

Edited by Jonnas

Hah, got Ryoma as my free pull. Not really interested in anyone else in the banner so I guess I get to save some orbs.

I didn't even get any reds to choose from for my free summon, so instead I tried to get Gunnthrá again... and ended up with yet another 4-star Cherche. Meh.

Not really too disappointed though, cause my free summon for the Bridal Bloom focus was Sanaki! :love:

I was so distressed when the only bride Hero I wanted was revealed to be yet another green like nearly every other seasonal I've thrown orbs at, but the Gods (...Ashera?) decided to smile upon me this time!

...Well, okay, I kinda wanted bride Ninian a little bit, too, but I won't push my luck. Better to save my orbs for the inevitable swimsuits...

I haven't played this game in a long while. But man, that Book III trailer is epic, including a pumping metal soundtrack:

Might reinstall this and give the campaign another go. I don't even think I've finished Book I.

• Like 1

I still dip in and out from time-to-time and I’m pleased they continue to support it and add new missions and campaigns.

Unfortunately, I had to quit this. The sheer amount of daily challenges/tasks was getting to me, to the point that I wasn't enjoying the fun parts anymore. There's also the fact that I have a plethora of OP units, too. It's like when Magic the Gathering gets uninteresting when you have access to every card.

Though it is true that Tibarn is about to make his glorious debut... I might reinstall it just for him.

On 16/12/2018 at 5:46 PM, Jonnas said:

Though it is true that Tibarn is about to make his glorious debut... I might reinstall it just for him.

Fuck me, I did. I got a "Welcome Back" bonus of 20 orbs, which gave me just enough for two pulls on the Laguz banner... And I got him. I got Tibarn. +Def/-Atk, but it doesn't matter, I'm still happy to have him. And Naesala, too!

Still, what made me quit the game is still true. The previous teams I had assembled are still as powerful as when I left, which means the puzzle/skill challenges are the only maps I find compelling right now. I'm actively avoiding the daily challenges and events, too. I'll probably play just enough to level the Laguz up and complete the puzzle/skill challenges, and then uninstall again.

(And then likely come back after they introduce someone like Farina, Muarim, or Niime, keeping the cycle going)

On 16/01/2019 at 11:43 PM, Jonnas said:

Fuck me, I did. I got a "Welcome Back" bonus of 20 orbs, which gave me just enough for two pulls on the Laguz banner... And I got him. I got Tibarn. +Def/-Atk, but it doesn't matter, I'm still happy to have him. And Naesala, too!

Still, what made me quit the game is still true. The previous teams I had assembled are still as powerful as when I left, which means the puzzle/skill challenges are the only maps I find compelling right now. I'm actively avoiding the daily challenges and events, too. I'll probably play just enough to level the Laguz up and complete the puzzle/skill challenges, and then uninstall again.

(And then likely come back after they introduce someone like Farina, Muarim, or Niime, keeping the cycle going)

You can remove your bane stats, but you'll need another Tibarn to merge. I'm not sure exactly how it works though since I don't play much nowadays.

Well, it finally happened... For the first time, I've failed at getting a seasonal Hero I was aiming for.

IntSys have been consistently draining my Orb supply for some time now, with Surtr, Ylgr, Hríd and the entire Christmas focus... and then they had to release that amazing New Year's focus that I also needed every character from... so, as another first, I decided to finally spend some money on the game to get a guaranteed New Year's Fjorm and Laevatein. I managed to get New Year's Gunnthrá too with the Orbs I got from those bundles, but New Year's Hríd just never showed up, and now I've only got two Orbs left...

Well, I'll just have to wait for whichever Legendary focus he'll be on in the future. At least I'm only missing one. I'm worried about the Special Heroes coming next week, though... but the anniversary is just a few days away, and they gave us tons of Orbs last year, so... let's hope for the best!

Also:

YyzS8zk.png

EDIT-

7v5v3AD.png

I doubt he'll win, but... well, I had to try, at least.

Edited by FireMeowth
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Felicia's quote is pretty funny.

Also it's ironic since there's a Youtube video of Greg Chun just reading cooking ingredients in Lukas' voice.

• Like 1

I threw all my Orbs at the Regal Rabbits focus, and although I got Veronica on the first day, it took me until the very last day to get Bruno (after scrounging up every single Orb I could get)... so as much as I like the Picnic Heroes, I think I'll have to skip them and make do with the free Leo. I'm up to 19 Orbs again after today's new Paralogue and quests, but I need to save up again for whichever Legendary/Mythic focus New Year's Hríd will be on...

I suppose I can't complain too much, though - considering I did get Bruno in the end! :heh:

Also, Aether Resort is like the best thing ever. I love it so much.

Me, on the other hand, have barely any interest on getting any of these Picnic units. Sure, Genny looks great, Lukas' voice sounds more than ever like melted butter, and Felicia has always been hilarious... but the laguz banner is still there, dangit! I only have Mordecai out of the bunch.