NEurope
Serebii

Fire Emblem Heroes (Android/iOS)

First time Android is getting prioritised over iOS too.

Yeah I switched to iOS last year mostly because it looked like Nintendo were favouring the platform (Miyamoto did a speech on stage! We've not seen him do anything in a Direct for a while now!).

Done like it but I understand Nintendo not going full out. Mobile is just a minor thing for nintendo and this will make money!!!

Tiki looks adorable. (Then again when doesn't she?)

...That might be it for my contribution to this thread. At least until the day they announce that they're adding ♯FE characters to the game, haha.. aha.....

...RIP my wallet if they ever do...

Also out on iOS on February 2nd.

I think it looks good, although 6x8 is a bit small for tactics.

Just linked my account and voted for my first hero. I had to go with Roy. He was my main in Super Smash Bros. Melee and my first real exposure to the FE series.

Who did you go with, @Ike?

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Great news. It will be another test to see how well my phone will run a game. :D

I'm wondering if it would be best to just buy a half decent, yet cheap, android tablet purely for my Nintendo mobile purchases. I may look into it...

This is actually going to be my first Fire Emblem game :)

There's been some amazing FE games over the years yet THIS is the one you choose to dabble with first....:nono:

This is actually going to be my first Fire Emblem game :)

I'm not even a huge Fire Emblem fan and even I think that's a poor place to start.

Just because it's free, doesn't mean it's OK.

Just linked my account and voted for my first hero. I had to go with Roy. He was my main in Super Smash Bros. Melee and my first real exposure to the FE series.

Who did you go with, @Ike?

Hector. Although to be honest I thought the poll was to get them into Warriors, apparently it's just go get them "featured" in Heroes.

I was going to vote for Lyn today but seems I can't vote for some reason.

I was going to vote for Lyn today but seems I can't vote for some reason.

Yeah, I can't add another one yet either. I tried to vote for my man Soren but it wouldn't let me. :( The voting is rigged!

I didn't know you could vote daily. Voted for Lyn yesterday! Although the site is only showing half the content, I had to guess what the buttons say since the text in them was not showing haha.

Will definitely try this one though. Last FE game I played was Sacred Stones, so maybe this can rekindle my FE spririt.

This game actually got me quite interested in the direct. Not because of the mechanics (they look pretty simple), but because of the art style. So much new artwork for Elibe characters, some of them getting English names and voices for the first time... Long-time Fire Emblem fans are gonna love the fan service, I'm sure (I know I am).

Also, I voted Tibarn, of course :grin: I'll make sure to vote for a few other favourites as well, though. Come on, Hector!

I hope you guys realise that Fire Emblem: Awakening is going to dominate this poll, right?

I hope you guys realise that Fire Emblem: Awakening is going to dominate this poll, right?

Hey, I'll have you know that Fates will also have a strong presence :heh:

But seriously, since literally every character is selectable, and the poll will surely be spread thin, I can hope that genuine fan favourites will stick out (come on, Hector!)

feh1.png

Trying to think of who to vote for, this is hard. There's too many to choose from. :p

feh1.png

Trying to think of who to vote for, this is hard. There's too many to choose from. :p

I voted for Titania today. She served me well in PoR.

I've never heard of any of these characters, but imma vote anyway.