Shorty

Grey or Red/Blue

I will buy the Switch in...  

39 members have voted

1. 1. I will buy the Switch in...

• Grey
    • Red and Blue
    • Both

Both, seeing as it's only really the Joy-Con controllers which are the differentiators.

I went for the Grey console bundle. (or should that be charcoal?) ;)

But I also pre-ordered the Blue/Red set of Joy Cons.

Grey.

All-blue would be good, but blue and red together is awful. I understand the suggestion they're trying to make though with the mixed colours.

Grey - I think this will look best when playing in portable mode and when docked. But I was quite tempted by the Neon ones too, these would be better for when using the joy-cons detached.

Both, seeing as it's only really the Joy-Con controllers which are the differentiators.

I went for the Grey console bundle. (or should that be charcoal?) ;)

But I also pre-ordered the Blue/Red set of Joy Cons.

Same here!!!

Grey. I first saw the multiple colours and thought they looked cool...but the more I've looked at them the less I liked them. Would be better if all the same colour and the frame of the actual console matched.

Would love to hear from someone who's actually seen the colors live. How do they look in real life? I'm kinda tempted by the red/blue combo, but I might wait for a future limited edition some time later this year.

Would love to hear from someone who's actually seen the colors live. How do they look in real life? I'm kinda tempted by the red/blue combo, but I might wait for a future limited edition some time later this year.

They were very nice colours. Nicely saturated without being neon and it worked well with the matte finish. I liked them.

Red/blue is obviously the way to go:

7d95974e8db38ae81385d0c0519ca732.jpg

Absolutely the coloured version :yay:

I plan to also get a Red Joy-Con L and Blue Joy-Con R and grip, giving me the necessary equipment for player 2 but also the option to have an entirely blue or red Switch :hehe:

I'm going for the red/blue and then buying the blue/red joy-con set so I can switch it up however I like.

I'm surprised I thought the grey would be way more popular

Grey is boring. Coloured is almost always the way to go!

And now you know what I voted for.

I'm going for the red/blue and then buying the blue/red joy-con set so I can switch it up however I like.

HANG ON!!!!!

Is this possible?!

If so I've made a boo boo! I just presumed the red/blue switch was the same joycons as the red blue joycons

I'm surprised I thought the grey would be way more popular

The coloured ones are amazing though. Personally I want the grey for handheld mode in the main, but the coloured ones are a great option.

There's no guarantee that the extra Joycons will be the swapped colours of the bundled ones will there?

Maybe the left will always be feeling blue?

Damn. Yes. The switch console has different coloured sides to the one bought separately. DAMN! I canceled my coloured switch console... Worried I'll order it now and won't get one for launch...

There's no guarantee that the extra Joycons will be the swapped colours of the bundled ones will there?

Maybe the left will always be feeling blue?

They are different... Just checked.

Grey system with a spare pair of Red/Blue Joycon seems like a nice approach for me. Might wait and get the extra Joycon separately when Arms is out though.

Even though I'm super cynical about the whole thing I just pre-ordered red/blue and Zelda Special Edition from the Nintendo store :red:

I want the central console to be a matching colour :D I'm hoping that they will do that by the time I'm interested in getting one

Grey. The red has grown on me but the only way to get matching Joycons is to buy the Neon console and then the red and blue Joycons bundle.

Why the hell is Grey winning!? Why are we allowing boring to win!?!?

I want COLOUR!!

Loving thee ole tricolour liberte egalite fraternite.

doesn't the central actual console portion need to be white for that though?

Wow. Expected Red and Blue to be absolutely smashing the crap out of this poll! I do like symmetry and stuff but I also like vibrancy like that, just makes it feel so much more lively.

Sign in to follow this