Serebii

Splatoon 2

Recommended Posts

Cheers for the games everyone. That Splat Zones battle on Sturgeon Shipyard was incredible! :cool:

:peace:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thx guys, I have to go now, it's 23.40 here. See you next thurdsday, and I should have more weapons by then, plus I have to see the rules for the blitz thing :).

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to leave, i'm way too hot and tired.

 

Think I won 2 of god knows how many games I played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Cheers for the games everyone. That Splat Zones battle on Sturgeon Shipyard was incredible! :cool:

:peace:

 

Yes it was! Some great matches tonight. This was my Bill Trinen moment. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of moments from Thursday's Splat-Up Including the only time where I actually looked skillful.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, I know this is quite short notice, but one of the kids at my community centre asked if I would like to make a League Battle Team with him tonight.

Now, I could easily form a pair with him, no problem. But I think it'd be more fun if I could get 2 N-Europe peeps to join in and make it a Quattro.

So would 2 of you be up for that tonight at 8pm? (UK Time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

OK, I know this is quite short notice, but one of the kids at my community centre asked if I would like to make a League Battle Team with him tonight.

Now, I could easily form a pair with him, no problem. But I think it'd be more fun if I could get 2 N-Europe peeps to join in and make it a Quattro.

So would 2 of you be up for that tonight at 8pm? (UK Time)

I could join you for an hour or so.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers, you two. I'll open a room around 5 minutes before 8 then.

Password will be 1234.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got disconnected and now it ain’t letting me join. :blank: 

*edit*

nevermind. :hehe: 

Edited by RedShell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one downside to 4 player League Battle is that it's so difficult to get a group together that it takes bloody forever to find another lucky 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

The one downside to 4 player League Battle is that it's so difficult to get a group together that it takes bloody forever to find another lucky 4.

Tell me about it. The matchmaking is shocking in this mode. :zzz:

You lot up for some Salmon Run instead? ::shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Tell me about it. The matchmaking is shocking in this mode. :zzz:

You lot up for some Salmon Run instead? ::shrug:

I have no way of communicating that to my friend, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

I have no way of communicating that to my friend, sorry.

No probs.

Things seem to be going better now anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now