NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

I'll go back to spectating. Now that I've figured out the controls for the camera, might be able to get some good vids.

This is gonna be my last game.

Cheers guys, was good fun. :) 

Edited by RedShell

Last game for me guys.

Lots of great games and intense battles! Was concentrating too much to record highlights 😂

Edited by Nicktendo

Guess we're done then. Good games guys. Even if I'm only good for kamikaze tactics. If I go down, I'm taking you with me and all that. 

7 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

Last game for me guys.

Lots of great games and intense battles! Was concentrating too much to record highlights 😂

Thankfully, I was spectating for a few matches...

Spoiler

• Like 1

I'll be there, despite having too many games to play.

Edit:

Can't make any promises, but I'll try to be online for Splatfest on Saturday evening, as opposed to night. I'm film obviously.

Edited by Sméagol

Doubt I'll make it tonight, my little man won't sleep and is busy tearing shit up

Me and @RedShell just had a game against ANOTHER NICKTENDO! What is this tomfoolery? Luckily we won and I splatted that fake mofo twice!

• Haha 3

You guys got odd or even numbers. My little terror is in bed.

26 minutes ago, DuD said:

You guys got odd or even numbers. My little terror is in bed.

Even I think. We doing Turf War anyway. 

*EDIT*

That’s it for me, good games. :) 

Edited by RedShell

Going to be interesting to see the vote percentages for this Splatfest. I literally had about 10 team film vs team film games earlier! :grin:

Did nobody in the world choose team books? :heh: 

That's strange since I got a couple of book vs book games! Played about 10 games yesterday and 3 or 4 were book vs book.

34 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

That's strange since I got a couple of book vs book games! Played about 10 games yesterday and 3 or 4 were book vs book.

Very strange indeed then.

I played some more games last night and it was pretty much the same story as before, film vs film most of the time. ::shrug: Mind you, when I did encounter book teams they were always really good (like proper organised teams, rather than randoms) so even if film does have the majority vote I wouldn’t be surprised if book wins overall and I’ll be back to my usual losing streak in Splatfest. :grin: 

Today most matches were book vs film for me, so looks like indeed most votes were for film.

They should really make the Splatfest last longer though, it was finished already while I was 12 points short for King.

I really like Splatoon (I play ranked regularly), but they need to do something more with splatfests rather than make them longer. Their current format is just a chore and for me, the worst part of the game. 

I picked team film in the end, and then played Sexy Brutale instead.

I don't have Arms, but their equivalent to splatfest sounds far more varied and interesting.

They could give out ability chunks etc like the prizes in Salmon Run.. give extra points for using certain weapons.. introduce ranked modes.. there's loads they could do.

Edited by DuD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ll finally be picking this up on Friday. I’m glad they’ve half-sorted out the issues I had with the game... I hope they keep making amendments to improve it too!

• Like 2