NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

32 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Great. Now I'm friends with some stranger.. :blank:

Now don't panic, I'll show you exactly what you need to do...

Spoiler

snow-white-run-away.gif

Also, don't take the sweeties.

Or just delete him from your friends list? That'll probably do it.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Now don't panic, I'll show you exactly what you need to do...

What you need to do (Hide contents)

snow-white-run-away.gif

Or just delete him from your friends list? That'll probably do it.

Should have listened to my great-grandmother. "Never send friend requests to people with unconfirmed identities", was what she always used to say.

Edit: Staying home after all. Will open up a room for Salmon Run at 20:00 UK.. Unless people want to try a league battle? I'll probably catch a bit of the Global testpunch before that.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Should have listened to my great-grandmother. "Never send friend requests to people with unconfirmed identities", was what she always used to say.

Edit: Staying home after all. Will open up a room for Salmon Run at 20:00 UK.. Unless people want to try a league battle? I'll probably catch a bit of the Global testpunch before that.

So, you still got space? I'm suddenly free, so I'd like to jump in.

I'm liking this new stage in Salmon Run. The Fortress structure in the middle adds an interesting dynamic to the mix. I still hate getting a Charger though. I'm so awful with the thing.

Depleted my battery for my pro controller.. connected the joycons in a hurry, but forgot all controls in the process.. Haha.

• Like 1

And that's both my superbonuses gotten. Great working with you, @Sméagol, as always. I should probably work on unlocking League Battle so I can team up with some N-Europers and make more normal modes more fun.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

And that's both my superbonuses gotten. Great working with you, @Sméagol, as always. I should probably work on unlocking League Battle so I can team up with some N-Europers and make more normal modes more fun.

Nice games Glen-i!

• Like 1

I saw you both online earlier, but couldn't join yous. Played Tower Control and Rainmaker instead.

I love the chargers, it feels very satisfying when its going well :D

58 minutes ago, DuD said:

I saw you both online earlier, but couldn't join yous. Played Tower Control and Rainmaker instead.

I love the chargers, it feels very satisfying when its going well :D

Yup, too bad there's no in-game communication. If you posted something here I would have waited, but I suppose you weren't able to do so.

My aim isn't accurate enough to be using chargers ;).

Edited by Sméagol

I assumed I couldn't join because you had a full room, so didn't bother.

I managed get to S rank with the Squiffer in solo queue, but it was short lived.

My time with Splatoon 2 has been frustratingly limited since release but managed to get a little bit of time with it last night :hehe:

I'm only at Level 7 online so Ranked Mode is still locked for me and I've only beat the first area in the single player campaign.

I feel like I'm so far behind on everything but I managed to finally check out the tutorials for Salmon Run, which seems really fun :grin:

Hopefully I'll get to dig a little deeper before even more great games are released!

So, I finally got to rank B- and can now do League Battles.

As ar as I can tell, you get together with someone (or three someone's) on your Friends List and play against other similarly paired players? And then that particular group gets it's own personal rank?

Well, if anyone wants to group up, give me a shout. Can't promise I'll be amazing, but might be fun.

WOW! That was one close match! How did we claw that one back!? I'll have to make the next one my last game. Thanks for playing @DuD!

Edited by Glen-i

So collected all scrolls, all sardinium, and finished every level with the hero shot. Think that’s the single player done for me. Looking forward so league battles. And Splatfest next week, my first one. 

8 hours ago, dazzybee said:

So collected all scrolls, all sardinium, and finished every level with the hero shot. Think that’s the single player done for me. Looking forward so league battles. And Splatfest next week, my first one. 

We really need to get a team going for this Splatfest. There's easily enough people on here who have the game to get a couple of teams set up, providing that people vote for the same category, of course.

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

We really need to get a team going for this Splatfest. There's easily enough people on here who have the game to get a couple of teams set up, providing that people vote for the same category, of course.

Yep. No excuse. Still can’t believe we’ve not organised a 6 or 8 player private battle night.