NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

10 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Look at all those liars in here.

No-one tell him he's trapped in his own little bubble... That none of us can see, because he chose invisibility.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Yep, flight would be far more convenient in everyday life. Voting for that.

Invisibility is for pervs anyway.

Guess I'm joining the Pervs, then.  Think of the scams I'd be doing.

• Like 3

I think I can jump in! Did some runs yesterday to get me the 600 points bonus (didn't get it yet), but you can never play enough Salmon Run.

• Like 1

I've opened a room, if anyone wants to join. At the moment, I'm able to keep checking the thread.

Yeah wish I could say good games, but they were not. I don't know why but those were some of my worst games haha. To be fair, terrible choice of weapons though, let's blame them!

What a tease.. Downloaded the new map, but it's only available for local multiplayer at the moment.. :p

Spent my entire 2 hour lunch break playing this, and finally got over rank 10, using some Crusty Sean's food for extra ranking up.  The Ranked mode, I didn't play Splatoon 1 so am a newbie, is awesome.  15 minutes of Splat Zones, before it changed to Rainmaker.  Never had this much fun playing an online shooter before, voice chat to coordinate a little better would have made a bit of difference though.  Just so pleased at how much difference it makes to the game to have a different rule set.  Damn work now though.  See you on Saturday Splatoon 2.

Loving the new stage they added overnight

DIHPmhnVwAAvtnG.jpg

They also added the weapon that looks like a washing machine too.

• Like 1

So I just had the pleasure of playing with a certain @Mr-Paul on my team.. Was that you? Or did I just send a friend request to a random stranger?

I love Manta Maria by the way. Lost outpost won't be my favourite I think, though it's nice to have for variety. The new weapon (the washing machine) is pretty cool too.

I don't think I'll be gaming tonight, but we should catch the next Salmon run for some online games on the new map.

Edited by Sméagol

I caved and bought this yesterday. I didn't play the first one but I now see what the fuss is about. This game is really addictive.

I am level 6. I haven't touched single player. I love the gameplay. Its really good to see something different.

I have read this thread and agree with the critcisms. The lack of proper voice chat, can't change load outs, only 2 maps, lack of party set up etc

Surely all of this could be easily remedied? 

28 minutes ago, Blade said:

I caved and bought this yesterday. I didn't play the first one but I now see what the fuss is about. This game is really addictive.

I am level 6. I haven't touched single player. I love the gameplay. Its really good to see something different.

I have read this thread and agree with the critcisms. The lack of proper voice chat, can't change load outs, only 2 maps, lack of party set up etc

Surely all of this could be easily remedied? 

They could but they won't. All of these were issues in the first game but none of them got fixed/changed for the sequel.

• Like 2

Also, are there any further game modes apart from Turf Wars? I do like Turf Wars but it would be good to try something a little bit different.

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

Also, are there any further game modes apart from Turf Wars? I do like Turf Wars but it would be good to try something a little bit different.

Salmon Run and once you reach rank 10 you unlock Ranked matches. These have a couple of other game types.

8 hours ago, Sméagol said:

So I just had the pleasure of playing with a certain @Mr-Paul on my team.. Was that you? Or did I just send a friend request to a random stranger?

I love Manta Maria by the way. Lost outpost won't be my favourite I think, though it's nice to have for variety. The new weapon (the washing machine) is pretty cool too.

I don't think I'll be gaming tonight, but we should catch the next Salmon run for some online games on the new map.

Unfortunately not me, haven't got around to picking up a Switch yet!

Must be an impostor! 

• Like 1