NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

2 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Summer wear will start appearing on the app very soon.

So...that stuff won't be available to buy in-game then? sucks for me as I lost my smartphone a month ago and its unlikely I'll be getting another for a long while.

23 minutes ago, Helmsly said:

So...that stuff won't be available to buy in-game then? sucks for me as I lost my smartphone a month ago and its unlikely I'll be getting another for a long while.

Doesn't look like it will be, at least not in the short term.

I got a survey for (mostly) Splatoon 2!

There were some questions about the app..

Didn't hold back.

With Salmon Run just opened, does anyone fancy making a group with me after I get the Mario Kart results up? (9:30 ish)

Edited by Glen-i

Yup, I'm up for Salmon run, though I'd also be up to try out league battles if you want a change of pace. I'll join you regardless.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Can the chat at the beginning that shows what maps are currently available be turned off?

Nope.

Personally I like the Deck scratching, strangely catchy.

4 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Can the chat at the beginning that shows what maps are currently available be turned off?

Nope. It was like this is the first game as well. It's such an annoying problem that could be fixed with a simple opt in/opt out for the user. However, you can sometimes bypass it by leaving the game in sleep mode.

• Like 1

Right, got a room open. The weapons this time are... Uhhh... Special.

@Sméagol, @Nicktendo, anyone else, whenever you're ready. If you ever want to switch to another mode, just let me know.

2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Right, got a room open. The weapons this time are... Uhhh... Special.

@Sméagol, @Nicktendo, anyone else, whenever you're ready. If you ever want to switch to another mode, just let me know.

Nicktendo said he'd be home in 10 minutes, you may want to open a room after that, though I'll be on in a few minutes.

4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Well, I don't mind waiting, I hope that's OK @Hero-of-Time?

It's fine. I'm just sitting playing Miitopia. :D

I'll only be on until around half 10, mind.

• Like 1

I really wanted to get involved,  but the wife is getting me to look at sofas right now. 1st world problems. Sigh.

Edited by DuD
  • Like 1

Well, let me know when you're ready and I'll back out and open a new room.

Good games, guys. My left joy-con lost the plot in that last game and I kept walking into walls and falling off edges. Luckily you guys managed to pick up the slack.

Im still not a fan of the charger being in the weapons rotation. It's seems useless in the last round.

Some more class games tonight! I absolutely love Salmon Run, and it's so much better with forum members as opposed to randoms, even if we're not communicating, it just seems to click.

I really hope there's some updates coming for this mode, I'd love some new maps and bosses eventually, but for now it still feels fresh every time I play. Locking it out at certain times has given it a bit of a special feeling, even if it is frustrating not being able to play when you want. 

@Hero of Time, gonna have to disagree about the charger, it's easily my favourite weapon for this mode! There's nothing more satisfying than insta-killing a boss salmonid from far away :D

I take it you also got the two superbonuses @Sméagol? Ta very much for the help everyone. I'm getting better with the other weapons. Maybe I'd be able to hold my own now in the other modes. @Nicktendo can damn well keep his charger though. I'm awful at sniping.

I did @Glen-i, you as well? Otherwise I could finish this tomorrow, but I had enough for today.

The sniper only kills that bomb-throwing boss in one hit though.. It's the best weapon against it, but crap against anything else. That said, I don't mind it, just not in combination with other pretty useless-for-salmon-run weapons, like any of the splatling guns. If it's just one crapy weapon with good ones, I don't mind. The next weapon selection seems to be better if I recall correctly.

Anyway, it was good fun.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 2