NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Multiple Switches are needed. You can find the local modes in that arcade place near the Dance Dance Revolution rip-off machine.

Anyway, is anyone up for some Salmon Run tonight? After Mario Kart N-E League?

I'm not doing the Mario Kart league tonight, but I'm watching football (for a change). I don't know at what time you guys are on, or at what time Salmon Run ends, but I suspect I'm online roughly 22:00 UK, and I'm definitely up for Salmon run.

4 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'm not doing the Mario Kart league tonight, but I'm watching football (for a change). I don't know at what time you guys are on, or at what time Salmon Run ends, but I suspect I'm online roughly 22:00 UK, and I'm definitely up for Salmon run.

By the time Mario Kart League ends and I get the results up, it'll be around 9ish

Just pop a message on here when you're ready and I'll back out as soon as I can. Assuming I don't already have a full room of N-Europers.

I think @Ugh first aid is joining as well.

Edited by Glen-i

Perhaps we can fill 2 rooms, if more people join..?

1] Glen-1
2] Londragon (maybe)
3] Nicktendo
4] Sméagol
5] Ugh first aid (?)

I had a quick look, it won't end until tomorrow 14:00 CET, plenty of time in any case. Sel;ection of weapons seems to be pretty good as well this time, apart from the sniper :P.

Hilarious start. Made up for it though

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'll be another 10-15 mins, got home later than expected... If anyone'll still be playing, I'll jump in for 40 or so mins.

• Like 1

Last game for me if anyone wants to jump in after me

21 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

I'll be another 10-15 mins, got home later than expected... If anyone'll still be playing, I'll jump in for 40 or so mins.

@Ugh first aid will be leaving as well. I'll open a new room.

Room's open now.

Edited by Glen-i

Wanna start with randoms @Nicktendo?

we can join the others who are ledt later.

edit: never mind

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

Awesome at times. Then totally swamped at others. Nice helping you all out

I'll do a few more till I get the 2nd superbonus. Great fun though guys. 

Thanks for the help guys, I'm getting the hang of this, I think.

The Mothership can go die in a fire though.

• Like 1

Maybe an idea to make a dedicated Salmon Run thread for those online hookups?

I did play some Salmon Run yesterday with some randoms, fun to see some new stuff I didn't see before (fog, fireflies and that mothership). Fireflies + sniper is a terrible, terrible combination! That didn't end well for me.

I'll try to be online tonight and maybe the rest of the weekend if anyone wants to play :). Still not reached level 10, so I can't play ranked yet, but It's getting there. Great fun though! 

And I have yet to try Salmon Run, so if anyone wants to play Salmon Run, bear with my noobish skills, okay?

Brilliant games on Salmon Run last night. So many close calls. I couldn't stop laughing when myself and Glen were getting chased by a Griller, only for both of us to run into a dead end ( the tide was up ) and then turn around to await our inevitable fate. :D

That feeling when you are on the last round and you are handed the sniper as a weapon.

tenor.gif

• Like 2

DGYZtd6XcAE--jj.jpg

Found some rather interesting analysis on Splatoon 2's reception from the press. While a lot of it is expected (chat, matchmaking etc...) it's amazing to me that despite being a sequel with plenty of extras the game still can't quite shake off it's "update of original" image it got partially thanks to the "leak" of a definitive edition to the original coming to Switch. Still not a bad overall score. Managed to beat Crash ;)

More info at the link below.

Read here

• Like 1