NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

17 minutes ago, Nintendo Fan said:

@Glen-iI can step in for some games, just let me know when @Ugh first aid back.

Coolio!

@RedShell and @Ike I'm gonna jump on and open a room in about 5-10 minutes.

Passcode is 4444.

EDIT: Room's open. Let's get out there and win. But in a relaxed way. Don't go stressing yourself out. Otherwise, it'll be a hollow victory...

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RedShell said:

I swear some of these teams are hackers... :hmm: 

I guess that explains the wtf moments.

OK, I'm done. It's not even remotely fun anymore. It's starting to feel more like Splatoon 1.

@Ugh first aid is available if you lot want to carry on.

3 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

OK, I'm done. It's not even remotely fun anymore. It's starting to feel more like Splatoon 1.

@Ugh first aid is available if you lot want to carry on.

I can play a few more games.

*edit*

Not sure who just joined there, didn’t set a password. :heh: Anyway, 1 space left.

Edited by RedShell

If we still have enough people for a team then I'm OK was playing more.

Doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen, so I’m gonna do some random games and call it a day.

2 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen, so I’m gonna do some random games and call it a day.

We got 3 people now if you want to join.

I absolutely love the Shifty station in this current Splatfest. When you manage to open the gate blocking off the opponent teams area and storm through, its just the best feeling ever. I wish this map was part of the regular map rotation.

• Like 1

Thanks for the games guys, it was fun for the most part.

What are the chances of Nintendo adding anti-cheat to their online this September?

• Thanks 2

The official tumblr for this game has gone into more detail of the overall future for the game as far as updates are concerned. Splatfest seems to have been changed significantly in how they are worked out now:

https://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/178056143339/starting-with-ver400-splatfests-in-splatoon-2

They also said that the next stage that will be added in October will be the last one. The game will continue to have new weapons added until December. And that Splatfest's will continue until July of 2019.

Also, anyone that signs up for a 12 month Nintendo Online sub will get a download code for some exclusive gear:

https://splatoonus.tumblr.com/image/178056634639

• Thanks 3

I'm hoping they've made changes in regards of the more popular team loses due to being matched against players of the same team more often, but they don't seem to have mentioned that.

I don't get it. Why would they announce that Splatfests end July 2019 just before releasing Online? You'd think they would continue support of one of their biggest online games for.much longer 

Unless Splatoon 3 is underway or that they will just replace Splatfests with something else.

Normal online will still work.

You can play only turf war for one weekend a month in honour of splatfests if needs be :heh:

Haven't played this since the update and I might as well get my money out of the online subscription. So anyone up for some post-MK8 League splatting tomorrow?

I'm not sure if I'm going out ot not. If I'm not, I'll definitely be up for the final NE Splatvaganza before The Divide.

I have my subscription by the way.

Edited by Sméagol