NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

Any plans for Splatfest? I'll try to be there Saturday evening, but no promises.

Also, a new map is out.

I haven't played since the early hours of New Year's, so I will probably give this one a go. Some time after 8pm UK on Sat as it's just me and the wee man this weekend. 

Team Action! Will be playing this for some time but I can't commit to any hours to form a team.

If anyone from Team Comedy is forming Teams tonight, I'll be up for that. I need a break from Fire Emblem Warriors and Xenoblade anyway.

Team Action here, should be on at the start (3pm), as usual. :hehe: 

Loving the new stage on this BTW, some nice little details in there and the layout is pretty cool too. :cool:

Team Action, I didn't know it only cost 2k to have the splatfest tee scrubbed nice! :o

The new stage is cool had some fun games yesterday, however once the snipers have the high ground. :shakehead

Going on now for some splatfest action. :grin:

Yeah.. I didn't make it last night. :laughing:

But I did play this morning, and I made it to action Queen. I think this is the first splatfest I've actually partaken in since flight vs invisibility. Anyway, it was cool to see the new Shifty station, Too bad we couldn't get any team games going.

I managed to get to Comedy Queen on the last game! Talk about cutting it fine. Was a pretty decent Splatfest, I went 19-12. High score was 2117.something, which is the highest I've ever managed, so feeling pretty chuffed about that. Had a few disconnections last night, including one where three players from each team were kicked out and I was left one-on-one with some guy. About a minute before the end we were both booted, which was disappointing as it had been fun and pretty close before that. 

Go team COMEDY. 

I played about 9 games in total. 3 disconnections, and only 2 of them were against Team Comedy (Team Action here). Won every game when it was playing action v action, yay! When the shit mattered Team Comedy were all level 50 or above, and I, a lowly level 16, was always the strongest player, in a team of levels 6 and under. Talk about being trounced. Embarrassing. I let the action down.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, londragon said:

I played about 9 games in total. 3 disconnections, and only 2 of them were against Team Comedy (Team Action here). Won every game when it was playing action v action, yay! When the shit mattered Team Comedy were all level 50 or above, and I, a lowly level 16, was always the strongest player, in a team of levels 6 and under. Talk about being trounced. Embarrassing. I let the action down.

I had roughly the same experience. No disconnections and I did well when it was Action vs Action (which was around a third of the time) but yeah, most people in team Comedy were level 50 or close to it and most of the time we were outmatched lol

Team Comedy won the Splatfest but I made it to Action King and reached level 42.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Put it on, played 1 game & thought “I gotta put XC2 on now”... I don’t know when I’ll finally get on this with Monster Hunter World releasing soon!

• Thanks 1

I'd like to, but I probably won't. I'm preparing for the upcoming film festival.

I'd like to get some games going tonight, but not sure if I have the time. I haven't played in a while, and I need to check out the new map.

At the very least, we should talk about the upcoming Splatfest..

Like always, I'll try to be online Saturday evening, but no guarantees. For the first time since cake vs icecream, I'm with Marina on this one. I like pickles / gherkins on my hamburger. Though I also like them without. I like them in various configurations. But I like them so I'm going to vote in favour.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sméagol said:

I'd like to get some games going tonight, but not sure if I have the time. I haven't played in a while, and I need to check out the new map.

At the very least, we should talk about the upcoming Splatfest..

Like always, I'll try to be online Saturday evening, but no guarantees. For the first time since cake vs icecream, I'm with Marina on this one. I like pickles / gherkins on my hamburger. Though I also like them without. I like them in various configurations. But I like them so I'm going to vote in favour.

I'll try to be around on Saturday too, not that it matters because gherkins on a burger is vile, you sick individual :D

• Weird 1

I should be able to jump on for a bit on Saturday evening.

I take it everyone is going Team Gherkin though? Surely? Criminal not to.

Giving the voice chat a go would be really useful on this game too, whether that’s on the app or Discord.

I voted team gherkin, but I don't think I get to play since I will be gone this afternoon until tomorrow afternoon. They should extend these things to last 48 hours.

I'll dedifinitely be online tonight (unless no one else is), but not sure what time. Probably around 22:00 CET / 21:00 UK.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 1

Europe has good taste, confirmed!

First pineapples get ousted from pizza, now this? Europe knows what's up! :D 

9 hours ago, Dcubed said:

Europe has good taste, confirmed!

But Flipnote Hatena already taught you this.

• Thanks 1