NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

I'm alright with either. (Yeah, not helpful, I know)

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 1

Decided to splay some splat zones, haven’t played it in ages because of the crazy amount of games coming out. Great fun. But two huge problems I had with 1 and still here, find it staggering Nintendo haven’t sorted it, would improve th game an incredible amount and I’d play it loads more, is drop in multiplayer and bots, uneven games ruin the experience and private matches are borderline impossible to arrange. The second one is the map rotation, it really should be three maps, what makes it worse is that so often you end up playing laying the same map over and over and over and very even when within the two. I was just playing and wanted to see skate park from the original. I just had 6 games and all kelp dome....

• Like 1

Some great games there everyone! Cheers. :)

We should totally organise more Splatoon sessions in the future.

:peace:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good games, guys. Shame @Sméagol was a no show. But 2 VS 2 definitely changes the dynamic for some of the modes. What doesn't change is my utter incompetency.

If you do get another group going, give me a shout.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Glen-i rushing into battle!

That face :D 

Amazing how close some of those games were tonight! This was my favourite win, because I got a kill right at the end which might have swung it.

DO8plQOVwAAoT8a.jpg:large

Really good fun tonight! It's a completely different game when it's 2 on 2. We need to do this more often!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:
That face :D 

Hah! That's priceless! I look so upset! It's like a referee blew a whistle at me for smacking you in the face!

Edited by Glen-i

1 hour ago, dazzybee said:

@Hero-of-Time has come in to play splatoon, if only there was a way to get him involved....

Haha. Not likely. I only popped on to pick up my rewards from the last Splatfest.

12 hours ago, Nicktendo said:

It's a completely different game when it's 2 on 2.

Indeed. Never played 2 on 2 before but it’s clear that you need very different tactics. On one of those splat zone games me and Glen-i were in control of the splat zone early on, so I went and completely inked the area around your spawn point to slow you down from respawn. Problem was neither myself or Glen-i were able to get a single splat from that point on, while you and DuD were splatting us loads... we lost the lead and the game without my defensive strategy ever coming into play. :hehe: Chance of that happening in 4 v 4 is pretty much zero.

But yeah, combat in Splatoon is definitely not my strong point, I tend to do much better in Turf War as a result.

Nintendo will be posting a new Splatoon 2 video several hours from now that will showcase what’s to come for the Switch shooter, the company has teased.

The video should go live at the following times:

– 6 AM PT
– 9 AM ET
– 2 PM in the UK
– 3 PM in Europe

The picture that comes with this announcement is an inkling with a shopping cart. More customizable options on the way?

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

The picture that comes with this announcement is an inkling with a shopping cart. More customizable options on the way?

I’m guessing/hoping it means new clothing items in the shops, I had everything purchased ages ago.

Edited by RedShell

Sorry about Saturday guys, I was in another coma. I was hoping I'd be awake again by that time, but alas. Not going to make any promises again for Saturday evenings unless I'm sure I'lm awake at that time. :rolleyes: I will be there on Thursday as usual though.

I would like some more Salmon Run stuff, but I love what I'm seeing. New (cool looking) maps, new modes, new clothes, new hairstyles.. And a PHOTOMODE! Yes!

• Like 2

Apparently this update will finally allow you to your change gear between matches without leaving the lobby. About time.

I'm not too fussed about the new gear and hairstyles. I doubt I'll faff on with such things. New maps are welcome, though. Now if only we can get them to allow you to play on more than a couple at a time.....

• Thanks 1

I hate that I can't play my Nintendo stuff online. =( I love Splatoon and the game is just sitting there and can't be used...