NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

* ^ * This is one of those things that irk me...I'm all for team behind. Sadly I can't find an example of what I ranted onto @Glen-i about BUTT I did find this... ( maybe i've gone a little crazy from all the overtime at work to find this entertaining) 

192ssz9dtuw67jpg.jpg

See you guy's on Saturday You'll be seeing me in this. ( no not literally but i'm proving a point so shhhhh) 

team_toilet_paper_under_t_shirt-re0a06c7 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dazzybee said:

For or function. Front looks better, behind is way more practical.

TEAM BEHIND!

I think you got it the wrong way around...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

Everyone on Team Behind will be added to my ignore list.

Are you TRYING to get people to vote behind!?

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

yep.gif

I couldn't resist, it was too perfect. You strolled right into it!

Just now, Glen-i said:

I couldn't resist, it was too perfect. You strolled right into it!

Yeah, I wanted to find a gif that expressed "yes, I expected that response", but I couldn't. So I went with a sad, disappointed nod.

• Like 1

Bamboozler tomorrow. Only the best weapon in the game 😊

Edited by DuD

Are we're going to do get some Splatfest games going? I'm not sure when I'm on though. I may have plans for tomorrow evening, but I'll probably be online at night. Maybe Sunday early afternoon.

Team Front.  Available on Sunday only from about 13:00 to 15:00 ish.  Might be changing?

8 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Are we're going to do get some Splatfest games going? I'm not sure when I'm on though. I may have plans for tomorrow evening, but I'll probably be online at night. Maybe Sunday early afternoon.

Only one person actually responded to my scheduling, so I thought no-one really wanted to bother. But sure. I can knock it up quickly. Ahem!

N-Europe Splatfest, y'all!

Bog Roll Battle

While America is deciding what kind of Twilight fan is less heinous, us Europeans are having a far more important debate. Whether Toilet Roll should hang in front or behind!

Seeing the grave importance of this, it's only natural that we should form some teams and settle things by flinging fluid all over the place.

So I'm gonna mention the people who took part in last Splatfest along with people who've commented on this one.

Team Boggy Behinds

@RedShell @dazzybee @Ugh first aid

Team Full-on Frontage

@Glen-i @londragon @DuD

Team It's too hard, I can't decide!

@Hero-of-Time @Nicktendo @martinist @Phube @Sméagol

Declare what team you're on, you know, if you haven't chosen yet, and what time you'll be available. Splatfest starts today at 4pm and continues until tomorrow at 4pm.

DuD said he'd be available today from 10, Ugh First Aid should be available Sunday from 12pm, I'll have to ask her though. Londragon may be on around 1-ish Sunday.

So here's a quick schedule based on these.

Team Front

Saturday

Glen-i - All day

Sunday

Londragon - 1pm-3pm

Team Behind

Saturday

RedShell - From 4pm

Sunday

Ugh First Aid - 12pm-4pm (Tentative)

A room needs 4 people to even play, keep that in mind, some people might not be playing with N-Europers, it's inevitable, so sorry if that happens. I appreciate it's not much notice, so try and get your declarations in quick and we'll try and get some rooms together.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't have the game. XD So I won't be joining. Just had to join the debate because it's an important one!

• Like 1

I didn't realise there was actually a choice. FRONT is the only way.

• Like 3

Looks like we have a lack of players for both teams...

zVcjVn3.jpg

:laughing:

Anyway, I'll be playing from 3pm today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Team It's too hard, I can't decide!

I thought it didn't need saying. Front.

I'm not sure what I'm doing today. I haven't really slept yet, so I'm pretty tired, though I did have plans for the evening.. There are 3 possible situations:

- I'm going to bed now and won't come out 'till night, then I'll be available for some games.
- I'm going to bed now for an hour, then go to a concert tonight, then head straight to bed afterwards.
- I'm going to bed now, and I'm never coming out because sleeping is actually my number 1 hobby.

I'll definitely be online Sunday afternoon in any case, let's say 12:00 - 14:00 UK. Maybe later.

I'll be in Team Not-Weird! (Front)

Should be on while the ladies in the house watch Strictly! (6-8pm) (This is why I love the Switch)

So as of now, @Phube and I will be available for the Front Runners at 6pm for around 2 hours. @DuD, if another person shows up, would you be game?

Matchmaking seems much better this time, only had 1 back roll vs back roll match so far (surprised there are enough back roll players for that to even happen). :heh: 

1 hour ago, Phube said:

@Glen-i just noticed that Strictly starts at 6:30. So probably be then.

Well, unless we get two other people, we won't be able to make a room.

You gotta wonder why Splatfests don't also have an option to make a team of two like League Battles do...

I won't be around until probably 9pm uk at the earliest.

Just made it to Back Roll King. :cool:

Some very entertaining matches today indeed, and a few hilarious moments. Such a shame there’s still no video recording feature on Switch, would love to have saved some of those.

Anyway, a couple of questions for you, N-E. First, anyone know what the deal is with the way points are awarded during Splatfest? I mean I get the the standard +2 for 400p inked, but when on the winning side, why do the victory points change between +5 +6 +7 etc...?

And secondly, what’s with all of these players on Switch with ‘G&K’ in their username? :blank: There seems to be thousands of them! Not just in Splatoon either, but see them all the time in ARMS and MK8 as well. What in da hell is that all about? :confused:

• Like 1