NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

2 minutes ago, DuD said:

It says i can't join smeagol?

Dunno what he's doing. I'll open one, join me and we'll see if he does eventually.

So I stole my mom's Ipad once again. Anyway, sorry about that.. I was waiting in the room, messing with the music, and pushed the wrong button, and started the game with randoms.. I opened a new room, and this time I'll leave my controller alone.

I literally may as well not have a weapon when I've got the Luna or umbrella

"Holy squit"

I like the umbrella actually. The luna is a better blaster actually. Higher fire rate, but less range I believe.

Got booted out :( some good games tonight. My Wi-Fi is dodgy as hell though. Took me 5 mins to get in the MK room. Gonna have to find myself an Ethernet adapter I think. Maybe up for some more games on sunday!

• Sad 2

Are you far from your super bonus? 

Edited by DuD

5 minutes ago, DuD said:

Are you far from your super bonus? 

My 2nd one yeah, but I don't need to get it.

I'm 11p from my next bonus, so gonna call it a night after the next one.

I may go for the bonus tomorrow, but for now I'll play some more Golf Story. Thanks for the games!

• Thanks 2

This is such an Everybody Votes Question and I love it. Anyway, should point out that this is a EU only Splatfest. In front is the correct choice.

Who's up for me organising another N-Europe Splatfest schedule? It went pretty well last time.

Hilarious theme. :laughing:

Looking forward to continuing my losing splatfest streak with team back roll. :D

41 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Who's up for me organising another N-Europe Splatfest schedule? It went pretty well last time.

Sounds good.

Guessing there won’t be enough/any more team back roll on here though, but if there are then count me in. 

*Edit* Oh, posts don’t auto-merge anymore. Interesting.

Edited by RedShell
New forum is weird :p

It's always in front.  My grandfather was vehemently behind, to the point of swearing if someone loaded it the wrong way, haha. 

• Haha 1