NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

I'm never taking those off.

I don't have the splattershot equipped though. Maybe a peculiarity from playing Salmon run? Anyway, I need to draw something!

I grabbed a quick image of one of our victories last night. 

DG7Ew-KUIAAV2F1.jpg

We went into beast mode in that final round. I think this was in the second from last game that we all played ( myself, Smeagol, Glen-i and Nicktendo ). While you do get more enemies spawning in the final wave, you tend to grabbed what eggs you can and then spend the rest of the round just trying to survive, so we done amazingly well to rack up that many points.

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Like 4

You guys were on salmon run? Me and Dakota were too.... Dammit! I'll definitely be up for organising meet ups! What're peoples plans over the weekend? Saturday morning, early afternoon could be good for me.

2 minutes ago, dazzybee said:

You guys were on salmon run? Me and Dakota were too.... Dammit! I'll definitely be up for organising meet ups! What're peoples plans over the weekend? Saturday morning, early afternoon could be good for me.

Yup, I noticed you guys were on but, thanks to the shoddy online setup, had no way of communicating with you guys to let you know we were also playing.

• Like 1

I tried joining a few of you last night, but was never able to join. It doesn't even make it obvious what game mode people are playing.

I ended up on solo salmon run. First time I've played at any length. I liked the variety of weapons, but when you have a team mate who can't use the charger the steelheads have a free for all.

Another weapon is to be added this weekend.

Raindrops keep falling on my head
Just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothing seems to fit
Oh raindrops keep falling on my head
Keep a-falling

• Like 1

These bad boys are gonna be available from the app in 10 hours time.20170811_121038cbref.png

Great main ability, 3 open slot and just generally awesome looking. Yup. I need to put an order in for these. :D

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

These bad boys are gonna be available from the app in 10 hours time.20170811_121038cbref.png

Great main ability, 3 open slot and just generally awesome looking. Yup. I need to put an order in for these. :D

Already got these last week! Saw some guy rocking them in the plaza and swiped them for myself :heh:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

Already got these last week! Saw some guy rocking them in the plaza and swiped them for myself :heh:

With the same ability? Thief! Saying that, I wonder if this is a way for those who don't have the app to get the new Summer clothes that arrive soon? 

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

With the same ability? Thief! Saying that, I wonder if this is a way for those who don't have the app to get the new Summer clothes that arrive soon? 

Nah, they've got opening gambit, which is killer in Ranked Mode, specifically getting to the Rainmaker or Tower first, but otherwise is pretty useless. 

You can order anything you see in the plaza, so not having the app isn't much of a big deal. Just keep checking people out and eventually you'll find everything that's app 'exclusive'.

5 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

Nah, they've got opening gambit, which is killer in Ranked Mode, specifically getting to the Rainmaker or Tower first, but otherwise is pretty useless. 

You can order anything you see in the plaza, so not having the app isn't much of a big deal. Just keep checking people out and eventually you'll find everything that's app 'exclusive'.

Yeah, I used to do it in the first game. It's just nice to see that you can do the same with the app gear. 

For some reason didn't get to playing Salmon Run with you guys. Am definitely up for it soon but not this weekend unfortunately.

Also finally reached level 10 so I can start with Ranked. Glad I got this game in the end, loving it!

Is anyone else going to a local Splatoon event? I'm off to Reading today and really looking forward to it. Been a long time since I got to hang out with any of the street pass crowd. 

18k Aviator dhades are available in the app again for 12 hours :D. Everyone from N-Europe should wear it! It's our uniform :P.

Right, league battle unlocked. We need to get a team together. 

Also, surely we can get 8 of us together for a private session to play all modes and such? Anyone up for it?

Yeah still getting back into the swing of things, but those were some fun games,  still wish they would allow you to constantly be on friends team rather than just being random

Edited by gmac

Can someone please @ me if they release an update that allows you to change weapons/gear in the lobbies (or better yet, in the matches)?

Here's me being stingy: the Mrs's kids fancy playing it but I'm far too against buying the game at even close to full whack (unless they change the above)! Haha

Edited by Kav