NEurope
Serebii

Snipperclips (March 2017)

Disappointed that they're just the neon Joycons. Was hoping for different colours for P3 and P4... Alas, the wait continues...

That being said, great to see that the game is gonna make it in time for day 1. Looking forward to it : peace:

I was delighted to see a neon bundle with the game announced but now you've got me wishing Snipperclips came with a green and yellow Joy-Con set instead for some awesome variety with combinations and for individual players..

No price on the bundle. What is it with Nintendo at the moment, every announcement they make of late is missing half the information required.

No price on the bundle. What is it with Nintendo at the moment, every announcement they make of late is missing half the information required.

I preordered it yesterday, but for €90,- so only €5,- cheaper than Snipperclips (€20,-) and the Joy-Con set (€75,-) combined.

Could well be there will be better offers because I've preordered at a notoriously expensive retailer overhere. But I was already planning on buying both and it's currently the only retailer that listed it since the announcement yesterday.

Surely more retailers will put it up for sale the next week.

I preordered it yesterday, but for €90,- so only €5,- cheaper than Snipperclips (€20,-) and the Joy-Con set (€75,-) combined.

Could well be there will be better offers because I've preordered at a notoriously expensive retailer overhere. But I was already planning on buying both and it's currently the only retailer that listed it since the announcement yesterday.

Surely more retailers will put it up for sale the next week.

From where?

Although an extra set of coloured joy cons is tempting, a £5 saving probably would't make me do it. Bizarre Nintendo don't have preorders up for it...

Is Snipperclips going to be available to download directly on the system at or around launch? Going away for a couple of days in 2 weeks and this would be perfect to take with.

Is Snipperclips going to be available to download directly on the system at or around launch? Going away for a couple of days in 2 weeks and this would be perfect to take with.

Yes it is, although it's currently unclear if the UK will get the bundle on launch or a week later. But digital e-shop release is the 3rd so you're fine :)

I'm tempted to get the bundle on Amazon for £79.99 as I have £30 credit on my account but I want to wait until I have the console in my hands so that I can see how good the Joy-Cons feel before committing to a second set (even though I'll undoubtedly need them eventually, perhaps with the release of ARMS :smile: )

Is £79.99 the official price? I have not been able to find other than Amazon but want to buy it from a good old fashioned shop. If so that's a good price.

A bit of 4 player gameplay:

4-player Snipperclips death match - nice, all the extras make for some fun local play, too.

A bit of 4 player gameplay:

Didn't know it was 4 player! It looks great!

I might get this game with the Joycon bundle now.

4 player looks great fun :hehe:

Snipperclips looks like it couple be the perfect multiplayer game to accompany Breath of the Wild at launch!

My wife and daughter are currently wetting themselves playing the demo!

Seem a really good coop puzzle game!

My son and I spent an hour last night playing through the first collection of puzzles. There's a lot of what we've seen in the trailers, but also end of level challenges. The two we have done so far are passing eggs. Your characters movement is mapped to fixed emplacements below, and by cutting scoop shapes it's possible to twist and pass an egg along a type of conveyer line into the goal. The sheer variety of levels so far has had us laughing, frustrated, but mostly amazed by the invention of its charm.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

@londragon is there a lot more levels than that opening screen? Was worried that was it. I've convinced my girlfriend to play this with me tonight, can't wait.

@londragon is there a lot more levels than that opening screen? Was worried that was it. I've convinced my girlfriend to play this with me tonight, can't wait.

After completing the, 15?, levels in the first area, called Noisy Notebook, it does indeed open up another area. I'm now on the beginning of the 3rd area and there puzzles I've seen in the trailers that I haven't come across yet. So at least 45, but I expect a hell of a lot more, too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Just checked for the final tally and no-one seems to be sure, yet. But one guy on Reddit is claiming there are

45, slight if so, but I can assure you, there'll be a lot of replayability for the right 2-4 player grouping

Edited by londragon

Played the demo not realising it was what I'd already played (waiting for the Joy-Con bundle). Definitely not as fun, or easy, alone.

Just like life.

*Cries into pillow*

Finished all the Main Mode's 2-player levels

and can confirm that there are indeed 45 main levels, but with an additional 21ish in the Party mode, (extra levels are unlocked in the Party Mode after completion of the main mode) for 2-4 players which are more elaborate and require 2-players to Switch between 2 protagonists each.

Enjoyed and will be playing this even though it's complete, great fun and frustration with the right playing partner. Downside is the Blitz Mode, which has 3 games (basketball, air hockey(Pong), and Death Match). Looked like fun, and probably is with 4 players, but gets really tiresome after a very short time with 2-players. Didn't capture my, or my son's, interest at all.

I've just bought the joycon bundle in store at Smyths Toys for £74.99 if anybody is interested.

I'm picking this up at the weekend as a game to play when I take the Switch away with my gf :D We played the demo and had a right laugh, looking forward to it and the price is totally reasonable too.

And our review is live courtesy of @Goron_3

http://n-europe.com/reviews/snipperclips-cut-it-out-together-review

Snippers_Presentation2017_scrn07_v1.jpg