NEurope
Serebii

Snipperclips (March 2017)

HELP! We have 4 Joycons paired but we are only getting the 2 player option?

Don't worry resolved it.

Edited by Clownferret

Anyone got any tips for one level called Sports Gear? It's on the 2-4 player mode. The missus and I just can't figure out how to get the ball in the basket.

Anyone got any tips for one level called Sports Gear? It's on the 2-4 player mode. The missus and I just can't figure out how to get the ball in the basket.

You can rotate the cogs on the left to lower the basket on the right.

What are people's thoughts on 4-player, if you've played it of course? Are there enough games for a 9yr old and a 5yr old to have a good amount of fun?

What are people's thoughts on 4-player, if you've played it of course? Are there enough games for a 9yr old and a 5yr old to have a good amount of fun?

Had great fun with my 10 and 8 year olds. Small bites, maybe an hour or so at a time.

There's about 20 levels in the 4 player mode. Half the amount of the two player mode. The 4 player levels tend to be larger and more intricate in their layout than the two player mode. A patient adult player can guide and help younger ones. You could quite easily leave the 2 children do the main 2 player mode by themselves also. I'm sure they'll enjoy shouting at each other, or just end up cutting the other to smithereens.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

There's about 20 levels in the 4 player mode. Half the amount of the two player mode. The 4 player levels tend to be larger and more intricate in their layout than the two player mode. A patient adult player can guide and help younger ones. You could quite easily leave the 2 children do the main 2 player mode by themselves also. I'm sure they'll enjoy shouting at each other, or just end up cutting the other to smithereens.

It is the type of game to be played in shorter sessions. Not the type of game to be played more than an hour at a time.

Just played this for an hour with Ali and we both really enjoyed it. Puzzles are difficult but not too difficult. I like how the only clue you get is in the level name, makes it more challenging.

We completed the first 'world' and giving it a break before we move onto the next.

The missus and I went through it together, where you switch between two each. To be honest in some of them I can't imagine it being fun for 4 separate people.

Had a go at the demo of this with my wife when I first got the Switch last week - it was VERY enjoyable although taxing. The basketball level really had us - trying to coordinate it was quite hard when she's not used to gaming as such but we got through it. Will definitely get the full game and play it with her.

My (non-gaming) girlfriend and I had a go with Snipperclips yesterday. Best fun we've ever had while watching the telly (Please, no sexual innuendo).

Indeed gets hard rather fast (DON'T!!), but loads of fun. I quite like coöperative games, even if the missus is up for some occasional sabotage. Makes it all the more interesting! :)

Edited by Strange Cookie

Real talk, this is the secret killer app on the Switch right now. Took it into work like a nerdy mong and played it with a couple coworkers. Cackled through the whole lunch break

Finally picked this up, decided to go with just the game and not get extra JoyCon in the end. Played the first two worlds with the Mrs and we've loved it!

Argos have the neon joy-con pair with Snipperclips bundled for £69.99 - the same price as the neon joy-con on their own.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but thought I'd post in case someone was wanting to buy the neon joy-cons and hadn't picked up Snipperclips yet.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6869520