NEurope
Serebii

Super Bomberman R

Okay, so let's get a game tonight. Is it right you can only have 4 machines connected?

So @david\.dakota @S\.C\.G @Serebii And anyone else who has it but hasn't posted in this thread!!!

I'll be free realistically from 9 to be safe. So 9? 10? Let's agree a time and get some games on.

I've not played online yet, but I'm pretty sure it can be 8 distinct machines connected online (and local for that matter).

I should be online around 21:00 if you guys are!

I've not played online yet, but I'm pretty sure it can be 8 distinct machines connected online (and local for that matter).

I should be online around 21:00 if you guys are!

I'll be with him as well in that case. Should be fun. I suck at Bomberman, so no doubt it'll be funny.

Loving the multiplayer here.

However, the single player really isn't doing it for me, which is a shame :(

Is everyone my friend then if I set up a room?

I don't think you're friends with @Dcubed.

0401-9926-5412

Added both. It is only 4 machines connected tigether

God the online setup is horrific. You can only search for 30 seconds... can't just have a room and people join it.... it's really bad.

Added both. It is only 4 machines connected tigether

God the online setup is horrific. You can only search for 30 seconds... can't just have a room and people join it.... it's really bad.

Go to Create Room and make sure Friend Room is on.

EDIT: What is going on? We're finding no-one.

@dazzybee, have you given up?

Just got in from work, I'd be up for a few games at around 10PM though if anyone's still about, just going to go eat but I'll be around soon. :)

Just got in from work, I'd be up for a few games at around 10PM though if anyone's still about, just going to go eat but I'll be around soon. :)

I won't unfortunately, but if he up for this again. The lag is a problem but still fun.

The fact you need everyone to join at the same 30 second slot is ridiculous though.

Ugh, that's me done tonight, screwed by input lag one time too many.

Yeah, frustrating. Still enjoyed it though. Patch that out, remove the time for friends rooms and it'll be a great little multiplayer.

Yeah, frustrating. Still enjoyed it though. Patch that out, remove the time for friends rooms and it'll be a great little multiplayer.

I agree, fix the niggles and it'll be a good time every now and again.

At least I did manage to win once (Didn't count the head to head we had)

17157650_1515550721812037_4871806925127586730_o.jpg?oh=10f1f651ac102b77f280c48eb60feed9&oe=593094FE

It was fun, I think I killed myself more than any of you did. Par for the course for me.

@Dcubed told me that they're working on patching the lag issues, so that should help.

Next time, I'm using the Pro controller. I kept moving diagonally because of the Control stick.

Shame about me not being able to have a name other than 4P. Fast RMX did it, so I was kinda hoping this would do the same.

It was fun, I think I killed myself more than any of you did. Par for the course for me.

But on the bright side, you like me won a game, we all did so it was a good result for everyone involved. :p

Seems I took longer than anticipated - its been a long day - but I'd be up for some Bomberman tomorrow if anyone is interested. :)

Do you really have to get everyone to join within thirty seconds though? Why don't they just include a "ready up" feature?

Do you really have to get everyone to join within thirty seconds though? Why don't they just include a "ready up" feature?

That might be the case, it's completely possible that if at least 1 person joins, the room stays open and others can join in later on. If that's the case, chances are, they'd have to wait until the current match is over before they can play.

I'm not sure though, all three of us joined dazzybee at the same time.

I'm not sure though, all three of us joined dazzybee at the same time.

I actually joined ahead of you guys, hence why you couldn't find his room at first because it made me and dazzybee have a game (which I won 3-1 :p).

I actually joined ahead of you guys, hence why you couldn't find his room at first because it made me and dazzybee have a game (which I won 3-1 :p).

Oh, so if you're in the middle of a game, others can't join the room until it's over and you're back in the waiting room? That sucks.

Yeah. It's an awful set up. You get 30 seconds for people to join. If no one does you can keep looking. If someone does the game starts.... so so bad. And with no communication features almost impossible.

A patch to fix the online lag will go live at 1am tomorrow

Will it stop the bonkers 30 second Loki to join friends matches?