NEurope
Serebii

Super Bomberman R

I'll be getting this alongside BotW. Not that there is a lot choice otherwise. ;)

This seems interesting and fun, though. Some classic bombing never can go wrong! :D

Had a go at this yesterday. It's pretty much just classic Bomberman, but it's been so long since the last one it's nice to play. Works really well for using just one JoyCon per person.

I also really like the art style, it's much more like that in the Super Bomberman games. The anime style they were using in more recent games I found very unappealing.

Photo realist graphics :D

Hope the co op is online too, that'd be great. Highly unlikely though. Can't wait for this!!

Bomberman has siblings? I just assumed they were different costumes.

I loved Super Bomberman on the SNES. My brother and I used to play multiplayer all the time on it.

I would be tempted to pick this up. It all depends on price.

Same here, if the price is decent I'll pick it up. Not a fan of the floating camera though, or the fugly visuals.

But they're photo-realistic!

(which might be true, we don't know what a real Bomberman would look like I guess...)

I can't believe you guys are so shallow, judging a game by its graphics.

How is it more than £15?

Yeah, this really is more of an indie-style eShop title.

Yikes. I can't see it selling well at that price at all. Super Bomberman indeed.

Annoying as there's some excitement for it. At £30 or lower it could've been a bit of a launch hit. Oh Konami...

Annoying as there's some excitement for it. At £30 or lower it could've been a bit of a launch hit. Oh Konami...

Exactly. It would have made a nice accompaniment to Zelda but now.....

Could've been a moderate hit at £24.99-29.99 retail. At £50? Yup, Super Bomb indeed. Way to go Konami!

It'll be £12 on Amazon within a few weeks, probably by the time we all finish Zelda

Yikes. Just Zelda on launch day for me, then (which I don't at all mind).

Anywhere from £15 to £30 I can see as justifiable, but for what this is...I can't at all bring myself to justify that price tag for them. I mean, with the £10 price cut applied across the board, that's the same as Zelda. Just let that sink in.