NEurope
Serebii

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Yep, that means there's no space in the room.

The game doesn't let you spectate either, so you have no clue when there is a spot.

EDIT: This is driving me nuts, @Emerald Emblem should we open a room? We can fill the empty slots with computers or something.

Yeah, opened a new room.

I am loving the massive Pimp crown. It's such an utter "Please Punch me" sign!

Anyway, @Ike, you coming?

@Ike you want in? I promise I won't kick you out.

Maybe...

Only if I can use tilt controls. :wink:

Only if I can use tilt controls. :wink:

Oops, communication error! We're open again now.

Shall we try battle mode?

Yeah, why not?

Why am I stuck on my own!?

You're all meanies!

That was fun, Renegade Roundup is inspired.

And I don't even like Battle Mode that much!

Why am I stuck on my own!?

You're all meanies!

That's the hate tilt controls team.

You know what, with voice chat and a big group I can see this Mario Kart being a real blast.

Yeah battle mode is a lot of fun, even if I had no idea what was going on.

Intended to get this today, didn't work out. Will probably get it tomorrow. But I have some films I need to catch up on, so I'll probably join you online next week.

18156088_1579290052104770_3065731911300394701_o.jpg?oh=417f4a87929e21d2b467a1b611d91270&oe=5987E30D

I treasure these moments.

rub-it-in-your-face-middle-finger-in-your-face.gif

Deep down, the three of us know who wore that crown throughout the races.

And I never had to share it.

So there.

I've added a few of you to my Switch friends list - hope you don't mind. Feel free to add me peeps for some MP action:

6593-4331-5231

:D

Do you have to turn off assisted steering every game, after the countdown, like you used to have to do with motion controls?

Do you have to turn off assisted steering every game, after the countdown, like you used to have to do with motion controls?

No. It saves your choice

Watch out for DCubed, hes awesome at battle mode, hes won most the games I'm playing with him. Pretty sure he made half this group leave with his dominance. lol

Watch out for DCubed, hes awesome at battle mode, hes won most the games I'm playing with him. Pretty sure he made half this group leave with his dominance. lol

It runs in the family.

I'm great at races, he's great at battles. Together, we annoy a hell of a lot of random people.

Edited by Glen-i

Ok that's all 50cc done. It'll be nice to move up and hopefully start getting better as I've always sucked at Mario Kart games. Only other one I put an ok amount of time into was Double Dash and even that wasn't all that much.

I've been driving down memory lane by watching back over the N-Europe League highlight videos.

And I just remembered why

I successfully outran a Blue Shell to the finish line. It was right up my butt for a good portion of the last leg of the last lap of Sunshine Airport

Hopefully I'll get online with this tonight but I got to dip my toe into Battle Mode briefly after the game arrived this afternoon.

The controls took me by surprise at times as my kart felt like it was skidding out of control but I'll get used to it.

As soon as Urchin Underpass started and the music kicked in, I decided I was going to go and preorder Splatoon 2 :grin:

I feel like getting Blue Shell'd in the first lap is more annoying then getting hit on the last lap. It just feels kinda pointless.

The Mount Wario music is even more amazing than I remembered.

The track itself too, easily my favourite. I'd love it if Mario Kart 9 had nothing but single lap courses with a beginning and end. Granted it would be three times the amount of work to create, but nevertheless :D

Why can't I play two player with split joycons.

It's not recognizing the split as two controllers.

ghbKQk

https://ibb.co/ghbKQk

Edited by liger05
Automerged Doublepost