NEurope
Hogge

Arms

9 hours ago, DazzeL said:

How about we setup a lobby at 9pm tomorrow night (Monday)?

It's only a couple of weeks until Splatoon 2 now and that means hopefully we will have voice chat.

I'm up for Arms tonight at 11. But I think you're extremely optimistic if you think voice chat will work with arms :)

Surely they are not planning to release a voice chat app that not works with a select few games?

That would be utter madness. If they do, time to setup a Discord server instead.

47 minutes ago, Eightbit said:

I'll join if you'll have me

Of course :) Rooms open. Just making tea

9 hours ago, Clownferret said:

I'm up for some Arms tonight. I can log on from 9ish

What happened what happened? Just saw you signed on and playing MARIO kart :)

Some great games tonight guys - thanks and sorry I've got to dash a bit early.

Dazzy - that final fight was epic, won the party by basically one punch on the HP bar!

Roll on more nights on this, it would be good to try the Arena out next time there's  4 of us on. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DazzeL said:

Some great games tonight guys - thanks and sorry I've got to dash a bit early.

Dazzy - that final fight was epic, won the party by basically one punch on the HP bar!

Roll on more nights on this, it would be good to try the Arena out next time there's  4 of us on. 

I couldn’t believe it. I was winning winning winning, 1 second to go. You threw me. Looked like level health. Burn no. And for the championship too 🤣

I'm also going to check out now 

Great matches, that 3 way fight for the championship at the end was ruthless!!! Almost thought about switching to Master Mummy but thought I'd stick with that horrible dog bothering robot. My mistake haha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dazzybee said:

I'm always too late to see these, was sleeping, 4am my time, but one day I'll pull an all nighter and surprise you all, and will participate.  Plus I have a vacation to the UK planned for this month.  My son and the Switch will be in tow, so looking forward to some online matches then.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Eightbit said:

I'm also going to check out now 

Great matches, that 3 way fight for the championship at the end was ruthless!!! Almost thought about switching to Master Mummy but thought I'd stick with that horrible dog bothering robot. My mistake haha

Normally I find Master Mummy fairly easy to deal with online but you were really good with him - difficult to stop you from landing some of those big blows!

• Like 1

This was my first proper go on Arms, still getting to grips with the controls, but I can see the potential for some great n-europe sessions.

42 minutes ago, Clownferret said:

This was my first proper go on Arms, still getting to grips with the controls, but I can see the potential for some great n-europe sessions.

Yeah it's great great fun. the 3 and 4 player battles, although a bit throw happy are just too mental not to enjoy.

I want all multiplayer games to have equivalent party modes - big groups of people, rotating modes and such, played no better system.

13 hours ago, dazzybee said:

What happened what happened? Just saw you signed on and playing MARIO kart :)

What are you on about, we were playing weren't we. I thought the 3 player round we would team up on the other player who was winning, but you turned on me... JUDAS!!!!!

4 hours ago, DazzeL said:

Normally I find Master Mummy fairly easy to deal with online but you were really good with him - difficult to stop you from landing some of those big blows!

I've never seen anyone online use Master Mummy, which is a shame because he's such a juggernaught.

The key to Master Mummy is to pair the slow Megaton Arm with a fast one. Makes him hard to predict.

I definitely had fun playing with you guys last night but my connection went twice during V-Ball which killed my points total!

2 hours ago, Clownferret said:

What are you on about, we were playing weren't we. I thought the 3 player round we would team up on the other player who was winning, but you turned on me... JUDAS!!!!!

I wrote that before you joined. But yeah, this is how I play, seems no one else does - I’m sure I’m ganged up on all the time 😆

On 04/07/2017 at 1:29 AM, londragon said:

I'm always too late to see these, was sleeping, 4am my time, but one day I'll pull an all nighter and surprise you all, and will participate.  Plus I have a vacation to the UK planned for this month.  My son and the Switch will be in tow, so looking forward to some online matches then.

Is there a time which is reasonable to both time zones to get some games going?

Is there a time which is reasonable to both time zones to get some games going?

I have to use the internet in my place of work. The house internet is atrocious, ok for uploading MK8 time trials, but not for online gaming. That means I'm limited to very specific times of the day, like between 1-3pm Taiwan Time, making that 6-8am UK time. Just when everyone's working. Saturday and Sunday are out for me. There is a possibility that if I wake really early 4am one day. I could get on for 9:30 pm UK time, but that means sitting outside leaching off someone's wifi. Not ideal, but doable.