NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

War for the Planet of the Apes

Credit to @Smeagol for posting the trailer in the Movie thread.

I seriously can't wait for this. I'm a huge fan of the original Ape movies and am absolutely delighted with how Rise and Dawn turned out. Think this will carry on that trend!

Woody Harrelson is such a good choice for this sort of role and I can't wait to see how that turns out!

Rise was okay, but I really liked Dawn. I'm quite hyped for this one.

Moar CGI apes!

Rise was awesome! I didn't go to watch it at the cinema as I was convinced it was going to be garbage or a shitty reboot (OR BOTH LOL). I'm happy to have been completely wrong on that one!

That final scene where Caesar climbs the trees gets me every time.

The first was was good, and the second one excellent. Looking more forward to this than say, Star Wars VIII. That said, I've looked at the release list for 2017, and it's looking more impressive in general than this year regarding the Hollywood blockbusters. Lots of stuff coming out I'm looking forward to.

So, has anyone else managed to go and see this?

We just got back a few moments ago. I thought it was excellent and the trilogy as a whole is one of my favourite groups of films of the past decade. We watched Dawn yesterday and I'm tempted to say that it might be my overall favourite of the three. Loved it. It's really satisfying when you're looking forward to a film and hope for it to be good and you leave the cinema completely happy. :D

Didn't get around to it yet, as those fuckers here are making it really hard for me to see it properly (in 2D and on a nice screen). I intend to see it tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this