NEurope
Choze

Knack 2

Day before Destiny 2 launches..............

Got a lot of other games between now and October, so if i do pick it up, it'll be around November/December.

Downloaded the demo last night. I was kind of enjoying it but then found it a bit of a slog what with waves of enemies coming and not being able to progress until I cleared them. 

I also didn't get too much of a sense of the type of game it was, but it seemed similar to the Lego games to me minus building stuff. :heh:

Part of me is intrigued and maaayyy pick it up but I want to play Uncharted Lost Legacy too so not sure whether to take the plunge. This looks like a nice change of pace from RE Revelations Infernal Mode which I'm losing the will over rapidly haha. 

I ordered it this morning. I was toying with getting Destiny 2 but went with this instead. I really enjoyed the first game so hopefully its just more of the same.

• Like 1

Apparently it's much improved over the first but still lacking in some areas. 

I'm very tempted by it. Never did play the first it's still in shrink wrap. I got it with my console bundled for free and trade in for it was always like 2 quid so just kept hold of it. :D

I dug into the backlog and decided to crack on with this. I finished it yesterday and nabbed the platinum this morning.

I really enjoyed the original game. I found it simple but fun, it was the right length and had a story that didn't take itself too seriously. The sequel isn't like this.

The campaign drags on for a stupid amount of time. It's about 12 hours long and could easily be 5 hours less. It really sucked the fun out of the main game. The story is pretty pants, as well.

I did enjoy going after the trophies, though. This required doing various challenges and I liked doing these missions more than playing the main game.

As a sidenote, it was fun getting back into trophy hunting. I took a break from it after playing on my Switch over the past couple of months but the novelty of that has worn off ( nothing I want to play on it until Xenoblade arrives ) and it's nice to get back to the hunt. Playing Nier Automata, Horizon Zero Dawn and this back to back has been great. 

• Thanks 2