NEurope
Hero-of-Time

PlayStation Experience 3rd-4th Dec 2016

Its been a great conference for me so far. Lots to buy!

Same here...

Dreadnought looks interesting, too...Please Sony, stop...

Edit: Pyre, one of my most anticipated games. Still looks lovely.

Its been a great conference for me so far. Lots to buy!

Yup. So many classics making a return. Nice to see Sony is listening to it's fanbase.

Its become a cult game from the Neo Geo. Giant Bomb play it loads and as they are friends with Dave Lang, fans are constantly asking him to make a new one which is why he got the shout out.

Edited by Happenstance

I can appreciate it was good, many people would be happy but it did nothing for me. ::shrug:

I can appreciate it was good, many people would be happy but it did nothing for me. ::shrug:

Fair enough. But I do think you're insane now :p

Great show for me. They nailed it. Lots of games I want. The Crash Bandicoot remaster being the game (collection) I want most.

Gutted that I missed it, seems like it was decent!

Crash is day 1 for me. Never played Wipeout so i'm tempted. Last of Us 2 is a must have.

I think Crash looks great but I think they've been too faithful to the movement speed. It looks really slow and completely puts me off buying it.

I reckon I'll probably only pick up The Last of Us Part 2 from what was shown/announced... maybe Resident Evil too.

I've never understood the love for Crash, I always felt they were entirely mediocre.

Crash Bandicoot, Wipeout, Parappa and Patapon returning were fantastic announcements/showings. You then have Horizon, Nioh, Nioh, Yakuzu, and Gravity Rush 2 releasing very soon. To top it off we had the announcement of MvC4 and TLOU2.

Man, what a show! The line up of games coming out soon and in the future is insane.

Ni No Kuni II looks great, hope they fixed the combat. Ys Origin port was a nice surprise, thought it was Ys VIII at first.

Ni No Kuni II looks great, hope they fixed the combat. Ys Origin port was a nice surprise, thought it was Ys VIII at first.

Haha. When Ys popped up I said to lostmario that you would probably be happy with the announcement. :D

Haha. When Ys popped up I said to lostmario that you would probably be happy with the announcement. :D

Haha. I just found out it's being handled by Dotemu so now I'm a little less excited.

Stoked for Ninokuni. (Loved the first one so much I bought the Japanese PS3 edition console!)

Also locoroco is an instant buy