NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shorty

Arrow Season 5

Is anyone watching it?

The finale of season 4 was really disliked, even by fans, I never even got round to watching it even though I enjoyed the show a lot for a fairly long time.

I really felt it went downhill with too much focus on the extended team, and Felicity becoming really unreasonable. It doesn't seem that infeasible to expect that the writers will have made some improvements after the negative feedback.

Remember to use spoiler tags!

Yeah I lost confidence/interest in it after season 4 ended so I've not bothered with the latest season at all. The Flash is much better although this season has been a bit off.

Season 5 has been better than season 4. Not as good as the first two seasons but better. All that stupid magic stuff is gone which is a relief, and while focus has been too much on training the recruits, the street action has been alright. Still feel that Green Arrow is not as good as he was in season 1 or 2 where he could take down an entire group alone but he's got better again.

The Flash, though, has had a bad start with a confusing story line and boring foes.

(But why didn't you just use the existing Arrow-thread we have?)

I actually just watched the finale and it was nowhere near as bad as I was expecting. There wasn't an ounce of relationship drama and team Arrow looks like it's slimming down. If it was up to me it would all be GA.

If it improves from that it's all good.

I should probably catch up on Legends of Tomorrow ready for that! Think I'm on about... the sixth episode :p

So... this is an episode in each show? Wow, that's a neat way of selling the other shows. I haven't watched Legends of Tomorrow or Supergirl yet so...

Gaaah. So the cross-over-episodes are this week. Does it make any sense to just watch the episodes in Arrow and Flash or would it be better to just outright skip this week's episodes? I don't follow LoT and Supergirl though the episodes are available to me, I think.

Gaaah. So the cross-over-episodes are this week. Does it make any sense to just watch the episodes in Arrow and Flash or would it be better to just outright skip this week's episodes? I don't follow LoT and Supergirl though the episodes are available to me, I think.

You don't need to watch the Supergirl episode (it's not really part of the crossover), so it's just Flash, Arrow then Legends of Tomorrow.

I'd recommend watching the three crossover episodes. There are some spoilers about LoT (obviously), but they may mention some stuff from the crossover in future Arrow/Flash episodes.

Edited by Cube

Just got to the crossover in Flash. Annoyed that I have to continue it on Arrow. I'd stopped watching the show because I'd lost interest. I don't want to just watch the crossover episode though so I'm going to have to catch up.

Sign in to follow this