NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Goafer

Maddog Marathon - Who's Coming? 11-12 November, Manchester

I just wanted to make a new thread to see who's actually coming to this.

The support from this place has been fantastic so far, so I don't want to guilt anyone who can't make it/are too far away. I just wanted to get an idea of what to expect in terms of attendants and who I can look forward to seeing. It would also help me plan whether or not we'll have people to play multiplayer game with.

And for those wondering about getting there, you can get the tram from Manchester Piccadilly (30 minutes) or of course drive as there is parking on site.

Would be great to see some of you guys if you can make it.

And for those wondering about getting there, you can get the tram from Manchester Piccadilly (30 minutes) or of course drive as there is parking on site.

Would be great to see some of you guys if you can make it.

The tram is easy as well my dad lives by close and it's right near the venue.

I will be there for the full 24 hours, depending on when the Mario Kart 8 tournament takes place.

@flameboy has been organising that side of things so I'll rely on his knowledge, but can I just check you mean you're taking part in the tournament and plan to be at the club for 24 hours or you'll just be watching from home and jumping in to the tournament when it's on?

@flameboy has been organising that side of things so I'll rely on his knowledge, but can I just check you mean you're taking part in the tournament and plan to be at the club for 24 hours or you'll just be watching from home and jumping in to the tournament when it's on?

I'll be at the club, hopefully for the full 24 hours, but if the tournament takes place during those 24 hours then I'm guessing I'll have to run home to take part as there won't be a Wii U set up there? It's only 10 mins by car so it will take me around an hour or so.

I'll be at the club, hopefully for the full 24 hours, but if the tournament takes place during those 24 hours then I'm guessing I'll have to run home to take part as there won't be a Wii U set up there? It's only 10 mins by car so it will take me around an hour or so.

I'm having a skype chat with @flameboy tomorrow to talk about the schedule and other things so I'll raise it then. There will be a Wii U because @The Peeps is playing Mario Maker at some point, but whether there will be a conflict I'm unsure (also we've asked how many TVs they'd have).

It might be easier for you to pop home but I'll let you know (if you don't hear from my by Sunday feel free to remind me).

I'm sure Mario Maker won't conflict with mario kart and you'd be welcome to use my Wii U :)

I wanted to come but sadly I am working that whole weekend (in the middle of a stretch of 12 days straight of work) as the other two guys in my department are on holiday and I have to hold the fort :(

I hope it goes well though, it sounds like it's going to be seriously awesome and I'll definitely be sending a donation to this great cause!

Original plan was for it to run in the second 24 hour stream.....however we can run it during the Arcade Club if needed. I did a doodle for time to check availability still need to review it.

Sign in to follow this