NEurope
Jimbob

3rd Party PS4 controllers announced by Sony

Interesting.

Should be good to save some cash. Though Razer are expensive with their pc stuff.

Yep definitely seems interesting. Also are these generally supposed to be wired with the cables showing at the top? Expected that Wireless pads wouldn't have cables showing really(unless it can do both, I guess?). I've already got 2 pads for my PS4 which is kinda enough as local experiences are few and far between(both for the console and general life tings) and when it comes down to really needing another I can usually find someone to bring an extra pad. Would def consider getting a 3rd party one depending on the price though - £15-30ish would be about right for me depending on the feels.

I think they're wired to reduce latency. They look ugly af to me though, just your typical 3rd party madcatz crap your mate made you use.

I think they're wired to reduce latency. They look ugly af to me though, just your typical 3rd party madcatz crap your mate made you use.

Razer use terrible wires for their mice :weep: So much interference.

How is that possible?

just your typical 3rd party madcatz crap your mate made you use.

Basically the only reason why I'd consider getting one :p

I've never had an issue with my mouse. Deathadder I think.

That Razer controller looks uncomfortably wide and very similar to the Xbox One controller. But I really like the Mic controllers at the bottom. Seems simpler than running my hand up the cord to find my mute.