NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
somme

Playstation VR Worlds

Is this the main PSVR thread? I'm considering picking one up over Christmas but I'm pretty put off by the lack of chatter about it. It honestly seems like as much of a fad as pokemon go! Is there just been a total absence of new games post-release or what?

Are you guys still enjoying yours / regularly playing it?

Is this the main PSVR thread? I'm considering picking one up over Christmas but I'm pretty put off by the lack of chatter about it. It honestly seems like as much of a fad as pokemon go! Is there just been a total absence of new games post-release or what?

Yeah I regularly play it. There's a lot of people raving about it, just not here.

If you want reviews I've done a load over at http://psvr-reviews.com

I definitely wouldn't say it's a fad. Even the most mundane game is fun in VR. There's currently over 200 games in development for PSVR and it had a pretty strong launch lineup.

This isn't the main thread, this is for a game called VR Worlds, which most definitely isn not worth buying.

However, PSVR in general is great; best thing about the PS4!!

This isn't the main thread, this is for a game called VR Worlds, which most definitely isn not worth buying.

Yeah I got that part, I meant is this the main thread in which people are discussing PSVR in general, which it seems to be.

Yeah I regularly play it. There's a lot of people raving about it, just not here.

If you want reviews I've done a load over at http://psvr-reviews.com

I definitely wouldn't say it's a fad. Even the most mundane game is fun in VR. There's currently over 200 games in development for PSVR and it had a pretty strong launch lineup.

Cool, cheers dude. Nice site that - looks like there a lot of games I've not heard of that look alright! Definitely agree with quite average games being kind of amazing from my experience of the GearVR. Decided to hold off for now but might jump in later - when I was looking pretty much everywhere was sold out (in amazon, argos, game) so that bodes well for it in the future!

Decided to hold off for now but might jump in later - when I was looking pretty much everywhere was sold out (in amazon, argos, game) so that bodes well for it in the future!

I think I've remember reading somewhere that the next batch are being sent out in January. Just in time for Resident Evil 7, though I'm not sure how long I'll last playing that in VR!

Sign in to follow this