NEurope
Choze

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Well the single player is out now.

One of the most loved games of all time gets a faithful remake.

Multiplayer out with Infinite Warfare.

Separate release coming at a later date. Physical versions have the launcher tied to the Infinite Warfare disk.

Played the first two missions. I think I've played the original years ago...memories are a bit hazy, though. Pretty sure I never completed the game.

Anyway, it's a fucking blast. :awesome: Can't wait to give the multiplayer a try. The servers were online yesterday and might come online again in the upcoming days before the release.

Pretty sure I won't be able to play it until Saturday, though :(

Played the multiplayer a fair bit and I have to say...95% of the other players ruin this game for me. It's a campfest I have never seen before in a shooter...

The thing is: the only way to do well is to camp yourself, but I hate camping.

Even playing just a little bit aggressively puts you at a massive disadvantage...

It's sad because I really like the gameplay.

Hope the situation changes over time.

Played the multiplayer a fair bit and I have to say...95% of the other players ruin this game for me. It's a campfest I have never seen before in a shooter...

The thing is: the only way to do well is to camp yourself, but I hate camping.

Even playing just a little bit aggressively puts you at a massive disadvantage...

It's sad because I really like the gameplay.

Hope the situation changes over time.

I think the maps were designed that way. There are so many corners and spaces you can hide in. Also the time to kill is insanely fast. I just look at people and they die lol. But this makes that aspect worse.

Its still a great game though! But yeah nostalgia isnt everything. Everything ages to an extent.

I never did get the Mile High achievement. Always a second or two off.

I might get this whenever it gets separated from infinite warfare. Have no real interest in CoD anymore, especially with things like Titanfall 2 out.

I never did get the Mile High achievement. Always a second or two off.

I might get this whenever it gets separated from infinite warfare. Have no real interest in CoD anymore, especially with things like Titanfall 2 out.

It's confirmed to be released separately. You can infact buy the digital code in places like cdkeys for PSN if need be.

I dont think Titanfall is a replacement for COD in anyway shape or form though... Partly why i think it has debuted poorly. No matter what EA or the usual Internet crazies say it just isnt the same type of game as COD.