NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
S.C.G

Forza Horizon 3

33988df9-f175-4553-9042-8e5b9a6324f1.jpg?n=FH3_hero-mobile_768x768.jpg

Out now, third in the successful Forza Horizon series, an open-world driving game with races, jumps, billboards and so much more besides. :)

I personally enjoyed the first game very much indeed, skipped the second even though I wanted to play it but never got around to it and have now returned to the series as this seems to be the best entry yet. :D

This time you get to drive across an Australian-inspired map with a focus on seamless multiplayer, (if you want it) custom challenges and just pure fun in a game which doesn't take itself too seriously at all...

...I mean it allows you to race in a Warthog from Halo so it's clearly not going for all out realism on any meaningful level. :heh:

Having said that, you can still play how you like, have realistic damage or have the car moreorless drive itself by turning on about a dozen assists, personally I like to switch them all off aside from the realistic damage which is more of a pain but each to their own. ::shrug:

I must have played around... four hours yesterday without realising it :blank: incidentally it's the first time in ages I've actually turned on my Xbox One to play something, so it must be good. :smile:

So anyone who's currently playing, planning on picking it up or is perhaps just curious about it after recently purchasing a New Xbox One S possibly... here's a place to talk about the game, share some experiences and enjoy what the Horizon Festival has to offer in the land down under. :awesome:

Now if only there was a proper way to stream music in the background for free without compromising the screen display size then it truly would be near-perfect, come on Microsoft... you told us it would be happening soon, it was all possible on the Xbox 360. :indeed:

Ah well, I'll just have to unlock more tolerable in-game radio stations for now. :p

33988df9-f175-4553-9042-8e5b9a6324f1.jpg?n=FH3_hero-mobile_768x768.jpg

Out now, third in the successful Forza Horizon series, an open-world driving game with races, jumps, billboards and so much more besides. :)

I personally enjoyed the first game very much indeed, skipped the second even though I wanted to play it but never got around to it and have now returned to the series as this seems to be the best entry yet. :D

This time you get to drive across an Australian-inspired map with a focus on seamless multiplayer, (if you want it) custom challenges and just pure fun in a game which doesn't take itself too seriously at all...

...I mean it allows you to race in a Warthog from Halo so it's clearly not going for all out realism on any meaningful level. :heh:

Having said that, you can still play how you like, have realistic damage or have the car moreorless drive itself by turning on about a dozen assists, personally I like to switch them all off aside from the realistic damage which is more of a pain but each to their own. ::shrug:

I must have played around... four hours yesterday without realising it :blank: incidentally it's the first time in ages I've actually turned on my Xbox One to play something, so it must be good. :smile:

So anyone who's currently playing, planning on picking it up or is perhaps just curious about it after recently purchasing a New Xbox One S possibly... here's a place to talk about the game, share some experiences and enjoy what the Horizon Festival has to offer in the land down under. :awesome:

Now if only there was a proper way to stream music in the background for free without compromising the screen display size then it truly would be near-perfect, come on Microsoft... you told us it would be happening soon, it was all possible on the Xbox 360. :indeed:

Ah well, I'll just have to unlock more tolerable in-game radio stations for now. :p

Just recently upgraded my computer and tried out the free forza apex. Looks fantastic so tempted to pick this up. Do you if it allows for play between the one and pc? Like can the girlfriend game on the one and I can play with on my pc version?

Just recently upgraded my computer and tried out the free forza apex. Looks fantastic so tempted to pick this up. Do you if it allows for play between the one and pc? Like can the girlfriend game on the one and I can play with on my pc version?

I know it has cross platform multiplayer but I'm not sure if the same owner can play at the same time as it would need to use the same gamertag.

Apparently so, it seems that the game supports up to twelve players online cross-platform at once. :)

You'll need the Xbox App if you don't have it already... http://www.pcmag.com/review/347726/xbox-for-windows-10

I had a load of fun playing again last night, I've driven down nearly half of the roads and smashed about half of the billboards already, currently I'm just driving across the map grabbing XP where I can (I think I'm level 17 currently) and trying to get around 400k credits so I can afford a really nice car which I won the right to purchase... I forget which one it is now as I was just driving around going for this goal :p plus I've since won other cars, possibly better ones but I'm just going to go for the one car and take it from there, currently driving around in the Ford you get to pick at the start. :D

Oh and the Easy Allies review is in...

I got this for Christmas and only took it out of the plastic wrap last week.

Have played a fair few hours now. The Horizon series is one of my favourites, don't care as much for the main line games.

it looks fantastic and is so easy to just pick up and play.

I am finding this one slightly more confusing just because there are SO many things on the map, especially after upgrading festival sites. But I guess in turn that makes it easier to just keep driving the roads and encountering PR stunts to gain fans etc.

I love how my Groove Music subscription can be used to play my playlists in the game rather than the unlockable radio stations. That makes spending so long driving round even more of a pleasure.

Can't wait to put some more time into it.

Has anyone here downloaded the free Tamo Racemo?

Has anyone here downloaded the free Tamo Racemo?

No, however now that I know about it I'll certain be claiming it when I next go on my Xbox One. :)

This reminds me, I have some dlc to claim by now as well because I bought the Season Pass but then other games came out. :red:

I'm keen to get back into this at some point soon though, it's a really fantastic game. :D

Cool. Awful name aside, let me know what you think of it - the company I work for helped design it (the real one, not the virtual one).

Sign in to follow this