NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Fifa 17

Nando was Liverpool too.

They were good games, but I also don't think it would matter who the teams were :)

I disagree, I rely on a strong central midfield 3 for the way I like to play and I just didn't have that with Liverpool.

You were just pushing them off the ball all the time, I underestimated you and how strong Spurs are.

If you got your arse kicked by @nekunando maybe it's best we don't play each other :D

I haven't played FIFA in a while and I was having such a nice time talking that the football came second really. I'm not mega-serious about FIFA. :D

Nando was Liverpool too.

They were good games, but I also don't think it would matter who the teams were :)

That attitude makes me yearn to smash your smugness up your Spurs hole :nono:

I enjoyed the games with you and @Fierce_LiNk and wouldn't mind playing again later while the online is free!

I haven't played FIFA in a while and I was having such a nice time talking that the football came second really. I'm not mega-serious about FIFA. :D

Ha.. yeh, the chat wasn't as awkward as I anticipated :grin:

Edited by nekunando

That attitude makes me yearn to smash your smugness up your Spurs hole :nono:

I enjoyed the games with you and @Fierce_LiNk and wouldn't mind playing again later while the online is free!

Ha.. yeh, the chat wasn't as awkward as I anticipated :grin:

You do know I was just messing about?!

Get enough people back interested in this and we could almost play the clubs thing with all of us on the same team!

If you want games of thrilling football, 3-1-6 is the only formation you'll ever need :love:

That last game (5-5!) was unbelievable. It was all the little things that combined together to make the whole thing hilarious. The formation, the amount of people you could pass to in the final third, the stop-motion style lag that occurred when your internet wanted to eat itself (that was funny!) and the shoddy lack of defending from both of us. Fairytale ending too with the last minute penalty equaliser!

Really enjoyed that. 3-1-6 is definitely the future! My defenders just did not know who to pick up; it was a nightmare!

Sign in to follow this