NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Sony Pre-TGS Conference 2016

Hoping for a Vita/PSP 2 announcement. Make it happen, Sony!

Actually, it would be kinda funny if they did release a handheld and called it the PSP 2.

"Introducing the PSP 2, our second handheld console. Because we've only released one so far and no-one can tell us otherwise!"

Oh man, the Japanese are getting some incredible deals on the PSN store...and Gravity Rush for free :(

Just read up on the news.

Yeah, nothing great, really. ::shrug: But there is still a lot in store for us gamers even without the games shown in the conference. : peace:

The only thing I'm salty about is the aforementioned deals on the Japanese PSN store.......I WANT THAT.

Well don't hype yourself based on nothing :p There's no precedent for this, just because you saw something good last year doesn't mean you'll get the same twice in a row. At least 4.00 drops today.

Well don't hype yourself based on nothing :p There's no precedent for this, just because you saw something good last year doesn't mean you'll get the same twice in a row. At least 4.00 drops today.

I wasn't hyped up ( the Vita/PSP thing was a joke ) but I at least thought we get something decent from it. Most of the games had already been shown last year and have yet to come out. Kojima waffled on about a game that won't arrive until 2025 and then they went on about VR and entertainment far too long. Although I can understand them wanting to spend time on VR as it's launching soon.

Actually, it would be kinda funny if they did release a handheld and called it the PSP 2.

"Introducing the PSP 2, our second handheld console. Because we've only released one so far and no-one can tell us otherwise!"

Except the Vita is far superior to the PSP and a great machine ;)

I wasn't expecting much, but it was still a disappointing conference. There were some real weird decisions, like ending on a new advert for the PS4 and that Resident Evil music video crossover with a Japanese band.

Kojima's speech was pretty interesting though.

Except the Vita is far superior to the PSP and a great machine ;)

Don't misunderstand me, I know full well the Vita is better than the PSP.

I played FF7 on it!

I just thought it'd be funny and entertaining if Sony tried to pull off a "it never happened" thing. You know, like Ninty did with the Virtual Boy.

Well, until Tomodatchi Life came out, when they decided "Hey, we can use this for the sake of comedy"

Sign in to follow this