NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

Miitopia (3DS) - 2016

17 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

We don’t have a topic for the Switch version of the game but figured this one would do.

The level of customisation of the Mii characters in the Switch version of the game is insane. I was already on board with picking it up but now I’m even more excited for its release.

NOOOOOOOOOO! 

I don't want to buy this. Stop.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

We don’t have a topic for the Switch version of the game but figured this one would do.

The level of customisation of the Mii characters in the Switch version of the game is insane. I was already on board with picking it up but now I’m even more excited for its release.

How are fan made Yakuza Miis selling me on this game?! :blank:

Now I demand Nishiki, Goda, Mr Shakedown, Akiyama, Saejima (it was at this point I realised how long the list was about to get), and fake Kiryu! :D

Honestly, if you skipped the 3DS version, I highly recommend jumping on this.

It's a delightful, crazy RPG where I, a pop star who can't sing, went on a quest to stop the evil Kanye West with the help of various N-E members.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Honestly, if you skipped the 3DS version, I highly recommend jumping on this.

It's a delightful, crazy RPG where I, a pop star who can't sing, went on a quest to stop the evil Kanye West with the help of various N-E members.

Yup. Easily one of the best games on the system. 

50 minutes ago, Julius said:

How are fan made Yakuza Miis selling me on this game?! :blank:

Now I demand Nishiki, Goda, Mr Shakedown, Akiyama, Saejima (it was at this point I realised how long the list was about to get), and fake Kiryu! :D

Gonna be great creating a party full of Yakuza characters. :D 

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

tumblr_obz0xgHGey1so18vqo1_500.gif

• Haha 2

Man, am I jealous of anyone playing this for the first time. Great game. :cool:

Also, Nintendo need to be patching those additional Mii customisation features into the Switch system Mii editor right now! :o 

• Like 2

It's all over social media, them making such a powerful Mii creator will probably mean another million sales

I played the demo and enjoyed it but not quite enough the purchase it, that said seeing all of these creative Mii's is making me change my mind:

E0HsFzUVkAAAIcr?format=jpg&name=large

E0FoIReVoAQbmT5?format=jpg&name=large

E0EJMmDVEAA_WHP?format=jpg&name=large

E0LMbUfX0AE1_sE?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Wow, that Mona Lisa one is probably one of my favourite Miis so far!

It's a work of art!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 2

Really enjoyed this on 3DS--it was as if Tomodachi Life got a spin-off RPG. :laughing: I designated Bill Murray as the evil fiend which made it pretty hilarious throughout. The only complaint I can think of is it did seem to be a bit too long for its own good.

The battle music in Ring Fit always reminds me of Miitopia. Never checked to see if the games share staff or not. 

Looking at these Mii's is making me tempted to get this Switch rerelease. :o 

• Haha 2

Popped in to enquire about SMT III: Nocturne HD Remaster at the weekend (already saw online that it wasn't in stock but thought I'd check anyway since I was nearby) and the assistant got in a pre-emptive strike by asking me if I was after Miitopia, so that could indicate that everyone and their mum is buying Miitopia at the moment? Or perhaps I just look like the Miitopia type. ::shrug: 

So, own up, who's playing Miitopia and keeping it quiet, then?? Worth getting if you've already got it on 3DS?

5 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Popped in to enquire about SMT III: Nocturne HD Remaster at the weekend (already saw online that it wasn't in stock but thought I'd check anyway since I was nearby) and the assistant got in a pre-emptive strike by asking me if I was after Miitopia, so that could indicate that everyone and their mum is buying Miitopia at the moment? Or perhaps I just look like the Miitopia type. ::shrug: 

So, own up, who's playing Miitopia and keeping it quiet, then?? Worth getting if you've already got it on 3DS?

I was tempted to pick it up but I still have Age of Calamity to finish and Bravely Default 2 to start. I just can’t muster up any enthusiasm to play on my Switch at the moment. Saying that, I did have a quick session on Ring Fit Adventure this morning to help wake my body up before heading to work. 

On 31/05/2021 at 10:06 AM, darksnowman said:

It's one of the best games on the 3DS.

Thing is, I played it on the 3DS already and there isn't enough new in this port to warrant me buying this one.

I'd be all over it otherwise.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Thing is, I played it on the 3DS already and there isn't enough new in this port to warrant me buying this one.

I'd be all over it otherwise.

E4U1SgH.png

• Haha 1

On 31/05/2021 at 3:51 PM, Hero-of-Time said:

I was tempted to pick it up but I still have Age of Calamity to finish and Bravely Default 2 to start.

Yeah, I'm opting to knock a few out too rather than add into the mix something I already played on 3DS. Still, there seemed to be a smidge of enthusiasm in this thread so I thought someone might have taken the plunge and I could relive the game a bit through some posts. 

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

True. I think it'd make my top 20.

Sign in to follow this