NEurope
drahkon

The 'Other' Switch Thread

Important update

We have created a new General Switch Discussion thread in the Nintendo forum and as such we are going to close this.

I understand why people felt the need to create this thread at the time and we somewhat reluctantly went along with it, but we were very aware of the fact either way (thread or no thread) people were annoyed and felt like they couldn't discuss things. I am hoping many of the disagreements just came about due to a lack of knowledge. For better or worse we now know most things about the console (some online features notwithstanding) and obviously there are merits and problems with it, as with any console.

Please use the other thread to discuss the Nintendo Switch going forward and as I've put in that thread:

We are also closing the 'Other Switch Thread' in Other Consoles and encouraging people to post here. We know that thread came about due to disagreements but we would like to have one harmonious community. As such if you find yourself disagreeing with others please do so without getting in to personal insults or attempting to shut down conversations. If you find yourself unable to reach a consensus or 'agree to disagree', just move on. Those that are being obstructive or insulting will be contacted and if it continues will find themselves banned from the thread and, if necessary, further action will be taken.

We will continue to monitor the situation, but we would appreciate if people could try and work and chat together as one.