NEurope
ReZourceman

Goafer And I Started A Let's Play YouTube Channel....

Latest mini series is No Man's Sky:

It's a one off this time, as the game was lacking in the entertainment department.

Yeah that No Many Sky episode was a real bummer to be honest, really enjoying the Surgeon Simulator episodes I hope there's more coming!

Not got any Surgeon Simulator episodes lined up currently but we've got a few special episodes coming up, which we may have hinted at in the NMS episode.

That is Juan nice video lads. :)

The dialogue was both informative and amusing plus the way you play off Juan another is excellent. ;)

I've been reminded that I still have Guacamelee! Yet to play, yet another Juan of those Playstation Plus backlog titles I've been meaning to try out, it looks fantastic. :D

Definitely another Juan you can chalk up as a triumph I'd have said. : peace:

Really need to get your faces on there! Feels so outdated not to.

Also Rez you might want to dial back on your phrases of the week because they'll age really quickly and awkwardly :p

Good stuff though, made me lol :D

Really need to get your faces on there! Feels so outdated not to.

I really don't like facecam. It just feels a bit narcissistic, as it covers up part of the game, whilst not really adding anything. If it were absolutely necessary, I'd do it, but channels like Gamegrumps, 2 Best Friends, Hat Films and Yogscast seem to do well without, so I'll hold off for as long as I can on that. I'm not saying we won't do it, just not yet.

If we ever do any live streams though, that's different as it adds some interactivity, so well definitely facecam those.

Fuck me, this game was awful. It was supposed to be a co-op game, but clearly the game had other ideas.

I really don't like facecam. It just feels a bit narcissistic, as it covers up part of the game, whilst not really adding anything. If it were absolutely necessary, I'd do it, but channels like Gamegrumps, 2 Best Friends, Hat Films and Yogscast seem to do well without, so I'll hold off for as long as I can on that. I'm not saying we won't do it, just not yet.

If we ever do any live streams though, that's different as it adds some interactivity, so well definitely facecam those.

Although we did do a bonus one with facecam!

The last Halloween episode went up and it might be my favourite episode we've done:

We're trialing a new type of video: Sweaty Thumbsticks: Show and Tell. We take it in turns to choose a gaming/movie/pop culture etc item that we own and talk about it for a bit.

Episode 1 features Panzer Dragoon Saga, a Sega Saturn game that currently goes on eBay for £200-£300.

2 things lead us to this idea. I collect retro/interesting gaming stuff, so wanted to try and feature that somehow. Secondly, we have had a few people mentioning that facecam would be a good idea. Unfortunately, that would increase editing time as the facecam would have to be synced with the rest of the footage and Graham really can't be arsed. We also think it would look a bit wank unless we could get a separate camera for each of our faces. So as a compromise, we're trying to record more videos that feature our faces.

If the channel gets enough followers to justify investing more time into it, we may give facecam a go.

He edits our videos (ReZ does the filmed ones, as he's the only one with an easy to use video camera and the selfish bastard takes the footage home with him).

His appearance and mannerisms are well documented in the Renegade video from 3:30 onwards.

Edited by Goafer

2 new mini series:

Playing Octodad co-op with ReZ was pretty fucking testing to say the least. I may have got a bit frustrated, especially in the later episodes (episode 2 is up tomorrow and features the start of the "frustrations", more to come after).

Seeing as ReZ has turned 30 and is no longer feeling youthful, I figured I'd rebuild his self esteem and treat him to a professional photo shoot and teach people how to use the Facial Aware Liquify tool at the same time.

I hate lime. Goafer purchased me a plethora of lime products to eat as a challenge/forfeit.

Awful.

Well, the caveman post seems unusual now that the bot's post has been deleted.

We done a Sexy Thumbsticks (2nd part up tomorrow):

We done a Sexy Thumbsticks (2nd part up tomorrow):

Part 2:

And a new one off: