NEurope
Ashley

Paul Paul Paul, how do you like it?

The Mr Plow thing was a bit played out by now so I thought I'd try something different!

@Mr\-Paul is a sprightly 26 today so this cake is probably not about him:

0507001453.jpg

Have a good one!

Happy Birthday

Mr-Paul!

DhUD2DF.jpg

I hope you have an inktastic day.

And that your cake staaaays fresh!

:D

Happy Birthday Paul :D Good to meet you at the last N-E meet and looking forward to the next!

Have a rad day :)

I'm too busy catching pokemon Working to be as creative as last year so I'm recycling - its good for the planet after all

index_zpskkc8ibdz.jpg

Happy Birthday Meeester Paul

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and the great pics! Thank you to @Ashley for coming up with a new birthday thread title!

Happy birthday Mr-Paul! How're you celebrating??

Went down to my parents' house in Southampton for the day, walked 5 miles with my mum in the morning catching Pokémon, including a trip to the pub, then walked another 5 in the afternoon catching more 'mon with some friends!

Then went out for a meal with the family in the evening, went to the best burger place in Southampton. Had never been there before, it was amazing. Standard burger size is 11 ounces. The Rockstone, if anyone's passing by the area. Insane amount of beers/ciders/spirits too.

13690711_10153738764927944_711171566496346965_n.jpg?oh=21ef93c1d455ee49eb65ccb85b0ac5c6&oe=581DF0E3

Nomnomnom.

I'm so glad to see this video in here! :D My best friend who passed away last year always sent me this on my birthday, so it's great to see it even if it isn't from him!

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys at the meet in a few weeks!

Happy birthday, matey! Have a terrific day!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk