NEurope
Serebii

Detective Pikachu - The Movie

3 hours ago, drahkon said:

Doesn't look too too bad.

Not something I'd go see in a cinema, though. ::shrug: 

I would. I will! My other half will love it. I need more lighthearted movies like this in my life and this looks great to me.

• Thanks 3

Defo seeing this at the cinema. Showed the trailer to my wife, and she agreed. Can't wait. But I will.

Finally watched the trailer.

That Greninja actually grossed me out. And the Pokken Charizard is no longer the weirdest official model anymore.

I can't get past how ugly they all look. I don't think I can look past it. It just lacks so much of the charm.

• Thanks 1

This looks amazing! I absolutely love it and love how the Pokemon look too. I'm not sure if I'm in the minority here but I always visioned Pikachu to be furry. He's an electric mouse so I just assumed it. Pikachu is too fucking cute and Charizard is a bad-ass. I'm going to be so skint next Summer with movies! Avengers 4, Toy Story 4, Aladdin and this as well as a few other films.

Best reserve a seat for me to live in for several weeks, haha.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Animal said:

Pikachu is too fucking cute and Charizard is a bad-ass

Basically. Have to agree with this, I love Charizard

The Pokemon Go group that I raid with are already discussing going to see this as a group at the cinema. I have a very fond memory of The First Movie, but this just looks too good to kiss. I can’t wait. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

The Pokemon Go group that I raid with are already discussing going to see this as a group at the cinema. I have a very fond memory of The First Movie, but this just looks too good to kiss. I can’t wait. 

Whatever turns you on, I suppose.

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

Whatever turns you on, I suppose.

Lol. I’m not even going to fix that typo. 

I always thought Lickitung was kinda cute.

But Lickitung with realistic looking tongue is wrong on so many levels. Way to creepy it up!

• Haha 1

Lickitung is currently my buddy in Pokemon Go. It's really ugly and stupid looking. A terrible Pokémon in every way. 

17 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

Lickitung is currently my buddy in Pokemon Go. It's really ugly and stupid looking. A terrible Pokémon in every way. 

Wait... What?

9 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Wait... What?

I need to evolve it and haven't got the candy. Hence it being my buddy. But I hate it. :p

• Thanks 1

giphy.gif

i loves that and it had some great LOL moments. Loving the look of the Pokémon too. It just looks perfect. I can’t wait to go see this. 

That it looks as good as it does is still the most baffling thing about the whole project.