NEurope
MarkBlake

Has anyone bought / holds Nintendo shares

I was considering buy Nintendo shares last month when I read that an important UK fund manager thought they could soar: fundsandshares.co.uk/shares/top-uk-fund-manager-believes-nintendo-shares-will-rocket

Turns out he was right, as a few weeks later they are up nearly 100% thanks to Pokemon Go.

Was wondering if anyone already holds shares in Nintendo / bought some?

Here's to a bright future and plenty of R&D money.

It's something that I've always intended to do because they're the only company that I have any brand loyalty with, but I've never had any spare money to invest.

I don't really have any interest in making money from an investment in them though, just thought it would be nice to own a small part of Nintendo.

This reads like a spam post but an interesting topic nonetheless.

Bloody wish I did!

Sat here waiting for @MarkBlake to tell me about a website he knows where I can get guaranteed-to-make-money stock market tips, and a platform to buy and sell shares more cheaply and efficiently than anywhere else.

I'd thought about it prior to the launch of the Wii - I didn't have the real money to be able to take the risk then though(not that I do now, either). I'd contemplated it before Pokemon Go but again, no monies, and I forgot to pay attention to it all! Bit gutting, when I looked just after release they'd jumped up by about 50%! Only other time I made some money on shares was when Game were going down the pan, but it was only like £60 or something silly.

My ISA matured about 6 months ago and I seriously considered doing this in the run up to the NX launch, but felt it was too much hassle to arrange and had never invested before. Really regret not doing it now...

Walk into any bank or financial institution. Slap a fiver down on the counter. Shout "one shares please!". Leave fiver and walk out.

Sat here waiting for @MarkBlake to tell me about a website he knows where I can get guaranteed-to-make-money stock market tips, and a platform to buy and sell shares more cheaply and efficiently than anywhere else.

hustle1_1.jpg

There are some companies better than others, I would definitely recommend checking trustpilot.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/

I think share dot com are highly rated on there. Typically there are additional rules to buying foreign shares but they're not too cumbersome (e.g. if purchasing American Nintendo shares, then its just a form that's required to qualify you to buy overseas shares with, I believe, most companies).