NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2016/17

Real have come out better in the second half. Juve's closing down for the second goal was a bit shit.

3-1 now. :(

Juve basically gave Real that goal. They were way too passive recently.

I guess that's it :(

3-1 game over.

Juve have just sat back in the second half. Shame. :(

Juve need to get a second goal fairly quickly. May as well just go all out now.

Started way too slow in the second half and paid the price. They were the better team in the first half and just needed to keep doing the same thing. They were better because they were quicker, more aggressive and more attacking.

Juve need to get a second goal fairly quickly. May as well just go all out now.

Started way too slow in the second half and paid the price. They were the better team in the first half and just needed to keep doing the same thing. They were better because they were quicker, more aggressive and more attacking.

Yup. They've sat way too deep in this second half. They look scared to go forward.

Yup. They've sat way too deep in this second half. They look scared to go forward.

Pjanic is off now, which is a shame as he's looked good tonight. Marchisio is on.

I don't think Juve have that player on the bench who they can bring on who can step things up a gear. Madrid have Bale.

Ramos: Amazing defender but one of the biggest pricks in football. Would get absolutely torn apart by fans and players in the Premier League.

Ramos: Amazing defender but one of the biggest pricks in football. Would get absolutely torn apart by fans and players in the Premier League.

I've spent the best part of the game slagging him off to my nephew and then he goes and does that and proves my point. :D

I've spent the best part of the game slagging him off to my nephew and then he goes and does that and proves my point. :D

To make matters worse, Real's fourth goal comes from the side of the pitch that would have been occupied by Cuadrado.

He's a prick but he actually doesn't need to be. It's an unwanted extra. No need for it at all.

I wish that van Bommel would return and deal with those pricks. :D

Juve gave it away. I really think that Real was very lucky with their opponents this year. It feels they didn't win most of their games but rather the opposing teams lost theirs.

Gutted for Buffon :(

Edited by drahkon

Man, Cheick Tiote has died. :( Apparently he collapsed during training, was rushed to hospital and then was pronounced dead. Crazy!

Man, he was always a favourite of mine. Very sad.

Absolutely gutted that Liverpool have mucked everything up with Virgil Van Dyke :sad:

I wanted him before he even went to Southampton. I never thought he would choose us this year or that we'd pay the amount required but I was ecstatic a couple of days ago.

It's hard to describe how deflated I feel now :hmm:

Absolutely gutted that Liverpool have mucked everything up with Virgil Van Dyke :sad:

I wanted him before he even went to Southampton. I never thought he would choose us this year or that we'd pay the amount required but I was ecstatic a couple of days ago.

It's hard to describe how deflated I feel now :hmm:

Yeah, just read it now. What could have been a really good signing and we'll end up panicking in august any buying some over priced shite.

Looks like we might not get salah as well. So that's another panic buy in august.

England are getting outplayed by Scotland.

Yup. They've been the better team in the second half.

Why the hell do these premier league players never show up for England. Spurs players had a cracking season yet have been absolute garbage in this game, especially Kane. Saying that, he hasn't really had any service.

I don't understand why we aren't playing with pace. We've got players that can run at defenders but all we do is faff about and try and slowly break the opposition down.

Edit: Arsenal player comes on and scores straight away. :D Awful goal keeping by Scotland, though.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Fuck sake, Scotland's ineptitude shows again. All hope sucked out of the game and the campaign by some dreadful defending.

Yup. They've been the better team in the second half.

Why the hell do these premier league players never show up for England. Spurs players had a cracking season yet have been absolute garbage in this game, especially Kane. Saying that, he hasn't really had any service.

I don't understand why we aren't playing with pace. We've got players that can run at defenders but all we do is faff about and try and slowly break the opposition down.

Edit: Arsenal player comes on and scores straight away. :D Awful goal keeping by Scotland, though.

I think it's to do with the pace and build-up of international football. The Premier League is frantic at times and you just go all out and attack. The pace of international football is much slower and more measured. I think the national team is scared of losing, whereas the club teams just don't seem to have as much fear. Maybe because there's a lot less riding on each individual game at league level.

Also, controversial, but (Spurs aside) how many of these English players are the best players at their clubs?

Wow. 2-1 Scotland. Amazing free kicks in succession. I gasped after the first one and then I don't even know what I did after the second.

Disappointing performance from England. No real chances of note and so little pace.