NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2016/17

Well....it was a treble.

GettyImages-1084515.jpg

Man Utd fans a few years back didn't think so.

No one counts a preseason friendly.

Glad you didn't call it a treble. Bit embarrassing from Mourinho to get his players holding up three fingers.

There's only one treble. Nobody counts the community shield as a trophy. I've often heard it referred to as a glorified pre-season, which is about right.

There's only one treble. Nobody counts the community shield as a trophy. I've often heard it referred to as a glorified pre-season, which is about right.

There's the treble and a domestic treble.

Celtic will win the domestic treble tomorrow to complete an unbeaten (domestic) season.

There's the treble and a domestic treble.

Celtic will win the domestic treble tomorrow to complete an unbeaten (domestic) season.

Celtic's is a proper treble, don't worry. King Kolo the ultimate Invincible.

Incredibly nervous about the FA Cup Final tomorrow.

FA Cup score doesn't really show just how one sided the match was. Arsenal should have had a good 5 or 6. Clearly Chelsea are still hungover after celebrating winning the league. :D

Firstly, Arsenal really deserved the win!

Secondly, their first goal was handball and how it was given was beyond me as it was as clear as day.

Thirdly, what the fuck was Moses thinking the dirty cheat?! What makes it worse is that Fabregas was completely free on the edge of the box!

Fourthly, why when we're chasing the game did Conte bring off Costa when Kante was on a yellow? May as well throw caution to the wind and go for a goal.

Lastly, we were absolutely awful today, our passing, pressing, control... all of it, it was all completely off.

Edited by Kav

Fourthly, why when we're chasing the game did Conte bring off Costa when Kanye was on a yellow? May as well throw caution to the wind and go for a goal.

I miss the old Kanye...

London is red!

13 x FA Cup winners!

What a performance today!

Given we won the league I'd say it's blue, with just a tint of red in it.

Given we won the league I'd say it's blue, with just a tint of red in it.

I'd say just the latest thing that counts ;)

But seriously, still buzzing at how good we were today.

That was a fantastic way to end a shite season. My Wembley unbeaten run continues!

Well done to Arsenal and Celtic for their achievements yesterday.

Thought Chelsea looked knackered. Mentally, they looked like their season was already over and seemed content. Moses is a twat for getting himself sent off like that and a shame for him to finish his season like that after he's played so well.

Arsenal fans: Will Wenger leave now on a high?

He should bail out on a high, however I think he'll sign on for two more years.

If he was to go, who is an available replacement. As per usual we've left it too late.

Very happy Huddersfield got promoted to the Premier League. While the game itself was pretty poor, Huddersfield were by far the better team and had many chances to win the game in normal time. It's nice to have a fresh team in the PL.

I'm happy to see Huddlesfield up in the Premier League. Saw a tweet this morning saying that supporters whom have held a season ticket from 2009 get one for the Premier League for £100

He should bail out on a high, however I think he'll sign on for two more years.

If he was to go, who is an available replacement. As per usual we've left it too late.

Looks like you called it correctly. BBC Sport are reporting that he's set to sign a new two-year deal.

He's untouchable.

Looks like you called it correctly. BBC Sport are reporting that he's set to sign a new two-year deal.

He's untouchable.

He is his own boss. Which if you had asked me in 2004 would have been acceptable. Our league performances since haven't been good enough.

Next season I can see us getting back into the top 4. But that isn't good enough, top 4 contrary to sky sports or bt is not an accomplishment, it's not a trophy and it isn't good enough.

Juventus are the better team so far...so it's fucking typical that Cristiano Ronaldo scores the opening goal.

I want Juve to do it. Have a feeling they'll lose 3-0.

Fucking AMAZING goal from Mandzukic to make it 1-1! I actually screamed when it went in. :D

Fucking AMAZING goal from Mandzukic to make it 1-1! I actually screamed when it went in. :D

Same. I was going nuts. Amazing goal.

Good first half of football. Juventus have been the better team by far. Alves has been amazing.

What a cracking match :)

I want Juve to win. I want Buffon to finally win the CL. : peace:

I fear, however, that Ronaldo will score once more and seal the deal for Real.

What a cracking match :)

I want Juve to win. I want Buffon to finally win the CL. : peace:

Same. I think most neutrals are wanting this.

Game will go to pens and Buffon will score the winner. :D

Come on, Juuuuuuveeeee. Dybala needs to get into the game. Anonymous, so far.

Juve basically gave Real that goal. They were way too passive recently.

I guess that's it :(