NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2016/17

Starting to lose patience with Pogba. He doesn't do enough for me, regardless of price tag. Looks flashy on the ball, but doesn't do that much with it and is useless off it. Herrera is more important to United than Pogba.

Well done to Bournemouth for getting a point from that game. That's much needed. But, disappointed that United couldn't get another goal with a man advantage.

I quite enjoyed the match. The first 25 mins or so was insane, with chances being missed left and right from both teams.

It's a shame the main talking points are the shocking behavior from Ibra and the other guy. Both actions were terrible and both players should have been sent off.

I quite enjoyed the match. The first 25 mins or so was insane, with chances being missed left and right from both teams.

It's a shame the main talking points are the shocking behavior from Ibra and the other guy. Both actions were terrible and both players should have been sent off.

I didn't actually see the first half as I was at work, but managed to follow it through radio and live text. I caught most of the second half on the car radio and saw the final 20 minutes when I got home.

If one or both players are seen to be doing something they shouldn't, i.e. throwing elbows, then they should receive bans. No need for that in football. The sport is already tainted enough as it is.

How is pogba not getting lynched for how bad he is and how much money he cost? I'm not condoning it, just surprised, when players sign for a third of that they get battered by the media and fans if they dont perform... also. Ibra should and hopefully will get s big ban for that!!

Ps how god are spurs :)

Pls how good is arsenal fan TV??

Oh my! And they said Leicester would embarrass the Prem in Europe, let alone ruin the coefficient!

:blush:

The entertainment value of arsenal and their fans is off the charts. 10-2. So so funny seeing them implode like this. And see them getting champions league, I hope we smash them in the semis. And misery all round for them. I just hope they do t get a good manager in the summer, even better - stick with wenger.

A simple YouTube suggestion turned into a 2 hour rollercoaster of pure entertainment for me this afternoon.

Praise the lord for Arsenal Fan TV.

The 5:1 in the first leg was well deserved, the same result is way too high for the second leg...Happy we're through but shocked at how badly we played in the first half yesterday.

Looking forward to tonights matches. Really hope Dortmund will make it through, would be great for Germany :) And no matter how Barcelona vs PSG ends it will be great...either Barcelona gets eliminated and I'm happy or we'll see a great match from Barcelona and a high scoring game and I'm happy :D

Edit: Well, Barca in attack mode. Impressive!

Edit²: Unbelievable. What a match. This is football!

Edited by drahkon

Gah, wtf. I can't believe I missed that game. Was it actually as good as it sounds? Better?

Gah, wtf. I can't believe I missed that game. Was it actually as good as it sounds? Better?

I wouldn't say it was a great game but the developments throughout the match made it a thrilling watch :hehe:

PSG's goal threatened to kill the tie but the fact that everything was turned on its head again in stoppage time was unbelievable.

Make sure you watch the highlights, anyway : peace:

I wouldn't say it was a great game but the developments throughout the match made it a thrilling watch :hehe:

PSG's goal threatened to kill the tie but the fact that everything was turned on its head again in stoppage time was unbelievable.

Make sure you watch the highlights, anyway : peace:

I'll try and catch it tomorrow. I love dramatic comebacks!

I was certain PSG would close the game out with a 4-0 aggregate lead. That's really poor.

I can't believe it. What an incredible result. Man City 0 Stoke 0. Who would've believed it?!? This is why we love football!!

I can't believe it. What an incredible result. Man City 0 Stoke 0. Who would've believed it?!? This is why we love football!!

As someone who triple captained Aguero in FF, this is why I hate football.

Barca result is mental. PSG collapsed, but the referee didn't help from the highlights I've seen. Some very bad decisions in Barca's favour.

I would honestly rather lose 10-2 on aggregate than go out like that.

Football can fuck off.

Ps. Barcelona cheated, not the greatest come back.

10 point gap with 11 games to go... come on now, steady does it!

If only Di Maria had passed to Cavani who was right beside him that would have definitely killed the game off.

Football can fuck off.

Ps. Barcelona cheated, not the greatest come back.

I didn't actually see the match, playing Zelda, what happened?

The two penalties Barca got were very very tame. Suarez dived.

I didn't actually see the match, playing Zelda, what happened?

Suarez dived several times in the match.

Suarez dived several times in the match.

Shocker. Thank box I'm not exposed to that odious little rat any more. Unbearable.

I've not been looking forward to this game tonight. I fear Chelsea could do us 3 or 4-nil.

Wow! Dat De Gea save!

He's really playing for that lucrative Real Madrid contract.

Wow! Dat De Gea save!

He's really playing for that lucrative Real Madrid contract.

Heheheh....*laughs nervously*

Herrera sent off. Stupid foul for the second yellow and can't have any complaints. The more I see of the first yellow, the more I'm not sure about it. I thought it was a yellow at first but now I really just think Hazard merely ran into him. Nowt we can do about it now, though.

Not sure how we can score, especially with Mkhi off the pitch. No real obvious goal threat from any of our current players.

Heheheh....*laughs nervously*

Herrera sent off. Stupid foul for the second yellow and can't have any complaints. The more I see of the first yellow, the more I'm not sure about it. I thought it was a yellow at first but now I really just think Hazard merely ran into him. Nowt we can do about it now, though.

Not sure how we can score, especially with Mkhi off the pitch. No real obvious goal threat from any of our current players.

Funny, I think the first is a booking and the second wasn't :heh:

For the second there was barely any contact at all, Hazard didn't have to go down and I believe the only reason the ref booked him was because he had just given Jones a talking too. If that had happened five minutes later then I don't think he's given a second yellow.

Funny, I think the first is a booking and the second wasn't :heh:

For the second there was barely any contact at all, Hazard didn't have to go down and I believe the only reason the ref booked him was because he had just given Jones a talking too. If that had happened five minutes later then I don't think he's given a second yellow.

Either way, it looked like a stupid tackle to try and make when you're on a yellow card. It's careless and it's going to cost the team. I knew as soon as he got a yellow so early into the game that we were in trouble.

Our best chance is to just try and nick a goal from a set piece if we can. I fully expect Chelsea to score.