NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Classic Mini (NES) - November 11

Nice, I'll get one. I want this one more than the SNES.. It's so much cuter!

Edit: Does this mean VC gets delayed to Summer 2018 at the very least? :laughing:

This is the virtual console made into a reality. It was their plan all along. ;)

So the NES Classic Mini will make a return on June 29, and the SNES Classic Mini will also be restocked before the end of the year.

I was thinking of selling my NES Classic Mini, but this news does decrease it's value a bit I guess. I don't use it as often as I would have thought. On the one hand I want to keep it in the collection, on the other hand I don't want to be the materialist who buys stuff and never uses it. Especially with a lot of NES titles coming in the online service as well it became a bit unnecessary.

580xX_Email_Nintendo-Mini_Back-in-Stock-021803.jpg

NES Classic Mini - back in stock since yesterday - still in stock

Might be a good time to get one while it's not selling out. :peace:

• Thanks 1

I wasn’t too fussed with this the first time round, but I’ve gone and preordered it. Yup all three bundles are still in stock. 

Will be trying to get SNES mini this next time too. Just really for nostalgia. Nintendo was a huge part of my childhood. 

Trying to find the Shonen Jump Famicom Mini at (or near) RRP is massively difficult.  I haven't even seen it come up as in stock.

On 5/26/2018 at 12:23 PM, BowserBasher said:

I wasn’t too fussed with this the first time round, but I’ve gone and preordered it. Yup all three bundles are still in stock. 

Will be trying to get SNES mini this next time too. Just really for nostalgia. Nintendo was a huge part of my childhood. 

I've got a SNES mini that I've never got around to opening (it's still in it's shipping box :heh: ). Been meaning to sell it for ages, so if you're after one you can have that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1