NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

BoxBoxBoy! (3DS)

Announced via Facebook. Will feature on Treehouse Live today.

It's out in Japan but I couldn't find a thread. Sorry if not

I mentioned it in the E3 thread but it is thread worthy....even if only 4 of us will probably play it. :D

BoxBoy was probably my GotY. or at the least a contender, last year.

BoxBoy was probably my GotY. or at the least a contender, last year.

I loved the simplistic visuals for the game. He was a white box with eyes yet it was still stupidly charming.

That's 1 out of 2 @Glen\-i! Earthbound Endings is next ;)

It would be more of a shock if Mother 3 DOESN'T get announced. :D

I love the naming of this game!

The key difference seems to be having multiple sets of boxes at once. Hence the name.

Game looks great. Awesome box boy is on sale as I haven't picked it up! Perfect timing.

Now announce picross 3d2

Never played the originally but caught this on some of the treehouse stuff I had on. Looks good/interesting, fresh too. Not a title that blows me away, but that's just me personally, there's some interesting things in there from what is arguably quite a simple mechanic though. May be tempted to get the original in its sale depending on the price and if that offer's over here too(out of interest if it is does anyone know what price?).

Never played the originally but caught this on some of the treehouse stuff I had on. Looks good/interesting, fresh too. Not a title that blows me away, but that's just me personally, there's some interesting things in there from what is arguably quite a simple mechanic though. May be tempted to get the original in its sale depending on the price and if that offer's over here too(out of interest if it is does anyone know what price?).

I bought it when it was around full price not so long ago, which even then was £4.80 or something like that... I think it's 50% off... as I was on the eShop earlier and I want to say that it was less than £2.50?

Well worth it in my view, I plan to play the original soon now in anticipation for the new game. :D

@Rummy It's £2.24. Great game and easily worth trying out at that price.

Ahh not too bad! Haven't fired up the 3DS in ages but I think I might give it a punt at that price. Just gotta find the charger and see if it's all still working...

Sign in to follow this